Chapter 3

The Legend of Spyro

Dark Ages

Chapter 3

Meanwhile

Excavation Site 64

Northern France

1914

Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski

Edward Richtofen, Takeo Masaki

The four heroes are fighting the undead horde that rose up from beneath the earth.

Dempsey was furious, they came wave after wave trying to overwhelm them.

"K to the I to the A, Zombitch!" Dempsey said as he plunged his knife into one zombie.

"Hey Richtofen, I already told you use your fuckin' knife, then use your pistol, while your at it use your head!"

Edward Richtofen was surprised by Dempsey's comment and came up with his own.

"Vell, if you vouldn't have been such an asshole to me none of zis vould have happened." Richtofen said in a rude tone. He was getting to the point where he was about to crack.

He laughed hysterically when a zombie was impaled with his knife, blood splattered on a near-by wall. Nikolai was busy trying to kill 10 zombies with his PPSH-41, "This is not working comrades we will not survive this, if we keep on breaking apart." Nikolai started to reply, and where is my fucking vodka?" "I have no idea Nikolai, hey dumb asses keep your head up" Dempsey started to yell at Nikolai and Richtofen. "If we keep on bickering nothing wirr get done and we wirr arr be kirred." Takeo said.

They all were at the shed somewhere in the 'map', and they were cornered.

"Ragh" the zombie screamed, Dempsey was furious he saw a zombie running towards him he had thunder fist with him at the time he punched a zombie and said, "You got knocked out bitch".

They will hopefully get out of this one alive.

They had after so many waves, upgraded their weapons, Dempsey had just went to the mystery-box and purchased a MG07/08 WW1 machine gun, upgraded it.

"Hell yes, more shoots to kill with". Dempsey said aloud.

Even though they were trapped in time they all had fun dismantling the zombies from head to limb. They were all going to run out of ammo eventually so they had to come up with something a little different.

Author's Note: Sorry there was a lot more swearing in this then I Intended.

Until next time keep it real. SpyroAndCynderFan48