#38 He meets your family (Scott & Stiles)

Y/L/N= your last name

Scott:
It was a typical Sunday afternoon and my parents wanted to see Scott.

"Y/N" my dad called me from downstairs
"Yeah dad" I called from my room
"Come down here for a minute plz"
"Coming"

I went downstairs to the living room where my father and mother were sitting down on the couch. I stood In front of them and they looked at me.

"Sweetie where meeting your boyfriend today right" my mother said

"Yes why"
"We just want to make sure if he was coming maybe you could give him a call" My father told me
"Sure I'll just go upstairs and tell him"

I rushed upstairs and grabbed my phone then dialled Scott's number and he answered me straight away.

"Hello" he said
"Hey Scott, my parents were wondering if your coming"
"I'm just parking my bike outside your house"
"Ok"

I hung up and ran downstairs, I opened the door then closed it behind me. I ran to Scott then I hugged him.

"Hey" He said
"Hi you look nervous"
"We'll I am sort of"
"You'll be fine plus my parents are sweet when they want to be" He started to laugh

He started to lean in and so did I. After he pulled back he took my hand and we went back inside the house.

"Mom, Dad" I called out and they came to me
"Hi Mr and Mrs. Y/L/N"
"Hello dear" my mom said
"Come in make yourself at home son" My father said

Scott gave them a warm smile and my parents smiled back at him. My dad took Scott with him into the living room to talk and I helped my mom with dinner.

"So your boyfriend Scott he seems really cute and nice" my mom said
"Yeah he is and to bad you can't have him" she started to laugh and I laughed with her.

After I helped my mom with dinner we placed them on the table.

"Dad dinners ready" I called out
"Coming sweetie"

My dad and Scott came in together. Scott went passed me and he kissed my cheek. He sat down in front of me and my dad next to me and my mum next to Scott we all started to dig in until my mom started to talk.

"So Scott how long have you and Y/N been dating for"
"We'll we have been dating for almost a year now"
"Wow that's a long time" my mom said
"Does she take care of you"
"Yes she has taken care of me a lot of times"

My dad kept asking Scott questions for a few more minutes. After dinner I helped my mom clear the table and Scott came up to me.

"I need to go now my mom needs me" he told me
"Ok" I walked him to his bike and I kissed him
"I love you, I'll talk to you when I'm free" he said
"Ok, love you to"

He started his bike and slipped on his helmet and he looked at me and he went went. I turned around and my parents were standing at the door smiling. I walked towards them until my I started to talk.

"Did you see that" they laughed
"Yes all of it" my dad said, I rolled my eyes at then and my dad placed his hand around my shoulder and we went back inside.

Stiles:
Stiles awkwardly stumbled into the house I started to giggle at his clumsiness. We walked hand in hand into the kitchen where my mom was making dinner.

"Hey mom this my boyfriend Stiles he will be over for dinner" I said and she smiled and Stiles waved his hand at her.

"Ok darling, nice to meet you Stiles"
"Nice to meet you to"

We walked into the garage where my dad was washing his brand new car. He noticed we where there and he looked at us.

"Y/N whose this" my dad asked
"Dad this is my boyfriend Stiles he will be staying over for dinner"
"Ok sweetie, hello Stiles it's nice to meet you just prepare for me to ask you so much questions"

"Nice to meet you to, of course you could ask me questions"
"So what's your last name"
"It's Stilinski, Stiles Stilinski" my dad looked at him surprised

"Your the sheriffs son"
"Yep I am" my dad smiled at him and so did Stiles

"Ok dad I'm going to my room"
"Sure sweetie I'll call you when dinners ready"
"Ok"

I took Stiles with me and I started to giggle along the way to my bedroom. Once we reached my bedroom I closed the door and locked it. Stiles sat on my bed and I sat next to him then he started to talk.

"Your parents are so sweet"
"You think they only do that when I have visitors"
"No I think there sweet"
"Whatever you say Stilinksi"

After 5 minutes of talking my dad knocked on the door.

"Stiles, Y/N dinners ready"
"Coming"

Stiles and I got off the bed and he held my hand. I walked to the door and I unlocked it then we went downstairs to the table. Stiles sat next to me and my parents sat next to each other.

"So Stiles how old are you" my dad asked
"I'm 17" my dad spent 5 minutes asking Stiles questions. After we finished I helped my mum clear the table then she started to make dessert and I went inside with my dad and Stiles and I sat next to Stiles.

We finished having dinner until it was late and Stiles had to go.

"Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Y/L/N but it's getting late and my dad might be worried.

"Ok Stiles hope to see you again" my mom said

"This won't be the last time" he got up and he headed to the door and I followed him. I walked him to his Jeep and he started to talk.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school I'll pick you up"
"Ok goodnight love you" I told him
"Love you to" I kissed him and he got in his Jeep and left.