C H A P T E R: 4

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  IV  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

After she told them everything she knew, they told her that they knew. She did leave out her being haunted by whatever that monster was.

"Wait? How did you know that it was Eddie's trailer on tv?" Steve asked her. Robin was smirking knowing exactly what it was.

"That's what you're worried about? Seriously?" She scoffed.

"Yes, tell me why you knew,"

"AND WEREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE WITH CHRISSY LAST NIGHT? Where the hell were you?!"

"I was out with some other friends but It's not like it's any of your business, Steve,"

"Of course, it is my business, my younger sister,"

"Just beca-" Cyra was cut off by another voice.

"Okay, as lovely as this is we have many people to call," Dustin told them. They looked over at them and Steve just shook his head.

"We're talking about this later," Cyra just muttered a 'whatever' and started calling people.

***

Cyra had just hung up the phone with one of Eddie's friends and they were no help at all. She sighed as she watch Dustin walk around with the phone attached to his ear.

"Okay. Sorry to bother you. Know anyone who'd know where he is?" Dustin asked them. He sighed as he put the phone down.

"Nothing?" Cyra asked him.

"Nothing," At this point, there was no point in doing this anymore. After a couple more minutes passed Max put the phone down.

"Hey, guys. I might have a lead," She said turning around to face them. They all turned to her in hopes of finding him.

"Seriously?" Dustin asked.

"Yeah, apparently, Eddie gets drugs from some guy named Reefer Rick and sometimes Eddie crashes there," Cyra kinda hid behind Dustin because she knew Reefer Rick. She and Eddie had talked about one time when they were hanging out and she knew who Rick was.

"That sounds promising. Where does Reefer Rick live?" Robin asked Max. Dustin looked excited as if he knew his friend wasn't guilty.

"See, that's the thing. No one knows. He's more of a... a legend than someone that people actually know,"

"Last name?" Dustin asked her. Something told Cyra that she was gonna have to give herself up again and get in trouble with Steve again.

"I bet the cops know the last name," Steve said putting VHS tapes in a bin.

"Really the cops, were doing this to avoid them, Steve," Cyra told him.

"I mean listen, if this Reefer Rick is actually a drug dealer, I guarantee you he's been busted at some point," Steve said walking up to the counter and leaning on it. Cyra just sighed, knowing her brother was an absolute idiot.

"The cops? Really, Steve? What's your suggestion?" Dustin looked annoyed also as Cyra gave Steve the 'I told you so look.

"We are avoiding them on purpose," Max told him. Steve just rolled his eyes at all of them.