Stephanie (Lazy Town) X Luke Ross (Jessie)

I looked at the picture on my wall. (Picture in media) Stephanie was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Too bad she wasn't real. I was practically in love with her. I sigh, kissing the picture before getting up.
"LUKE!" I hear Jessie call for me, "DINNER'S READY!" I kiss the picture again, holding the kiss a little longer before rushing down the stairs.
Tonight's dinner was pork chops with black eyed peas, seasoned cabbage, and squash. The vegetables were disgusting, the peas were okay and the pork chop was delicious.
I finished dinner and washed off before walking back to my room.
"I'm back." I said the the Stephanie picture, only to have the picture speak back, "I'm glad you are."
I walked over to my bed to see a blank picture and Stephanie sitting on my bed.
I sat there in shock, just looking at her for a moment.
"Come on now, don't be shy." She grabbed my arm and pulled me into a kiss before pulling me through the picture and into Lazy Town itself. I stood there in the scenery for a moment taking it in. I breathed in for a moment. I looked around at the plastic looking walls and fake trees.
Stephanie grabbed arm and dragged me to her house before setting me down on her bed where she proceeded to kiss me.

3 months later...

I look over at my girlfriend. She was beautiful, and all I could ever hope for. I now live in Lazy Town after what happened 3 months ago, Stephanie appeared in my room and we went to Lazy Town together.
I walk her to the park and prepare to do what I've been waiting to do forever... Propose.
I get down on one knee in front of Steph and pull out the box, just then Rotten Robbie runs past and snatches the ring.
"I'll take that and be on my way now." He said tiptoeing away like I didn't just see him.
"Give it back Rotten Robbie, or I'll have no choice but to handcuff you and send you away in a hot air balloon!" I yelled pulling handcuffs out of my pocket and thinking of the hot air balloon ride I had planned for when Steph said yes.
"Fine," he said handing it back and crossing his arms in defeat.
I get back on one knee and propose.
"Stephanie of Lazy Town, will you marry me?" I asked loud and clear.
"Yes!" She yelled back, jumping and crying as I put the ring on her finger. I then guided her to the hot air balloon where we then got into the air and kissed.
"Also, Luke, I'm pregnant." She said as I hugged her tight.
It felt like I was going to explode, in the good way.

The end