PT. 2

Pure vanilla was petting a sheep, the fluff was soft like how Dark cacao says about Pure vanillas hair, but Pure vanilla would blush when Dark cacao said that his hair was soft.

—"Pure vanilla what are you doing here?" A dark and cold voice said, ah yes Dark cacao was here but it was a shocker "Oh! Hi Dark cacao I didn't think you would come here!" Pure vanilla said as he stoped petting the sheep.

—"I was looking for you.." Said Dark cacao looking at the sheep "Why were you petting the sheep?" Asked Dark cacao sitting next to Pure vanilla "It's fur is soft very soft!" Pure vanilla said looking at Dark cacao "Pet it dark cacao, it's very soft!"

—Dark cacao looked at Pure vanilla and then at the sheep, Dark cacao put his hand on the sheep and started petting it.

—"It is very soft.." Said Dark cacao as the looked at Pure vanilla "As soft as your hair vanilla." Pure vanilla blushed at what he said "Dark cacao-"

Pure vanilla was cut off by a kiss from Dark cacao, it made Pure vanilla blush more then before

—"Dark cacao!" Pure vanilla was still blushing from the kiss "What I was giving you a kiss what's wrong with that?" Dark cacao said as the smiled at the other "Nothing." Pure vanilla look away still blushing

—"come on let's go back to the kingdom the others are waiting." Dark cacao grabbed Pure vanillas hand and they went back to the kingdom.

—————————————.•*
257 words!