Nearly breaking the boss

"Chief," Gaon said breathlessly, prying Yohan's hand from his chin. "We're at the office."

Yohan's hand slipped around Gaon's neck, pulling him back down into the kiss as he slipped his tongue into Gaon's mouth. Unable to help himself, Gaon sucked on the tongue, holding on to him as Yohan moaned, excitedly. The sound was like an alarm in Gaon's head.

Inappropriate, Yohan had said.

"Come on," Yohan said currently, pressing a button underneath his desk as the windows darkened and the doors clicked in the distance. "You know you want to."

He did. For a while now. But this wasn't, this couldn't... oh, who was he kidding?

Gaon dove right in, kissing his lips as his hands roamed all over Yohan, who kept moaning, "Gaon," and "touch me". Gaon obeyed, digging out Yohan's shirt from his pants, slipping his hands beneath the shirt to feel skin as Yohan lay back, almost going limp from Gaon's kisses.

Soon, Yohan's lips weren't enough. Gaon wanted to taste everywhere to see if he felt as heavenly. A part of him wanted to see how much Yohan would let him get away with. So he pressed his boss into his chair and pushed his legs apart. Slipping between Yohan's legs, Gaon grabbed his tie and leaned over him.

While he hovered there, Yohan's eyes widened in shock as his mouth fell open, looking up at Gaon. Gaon went closer, almost kissing him. When Yohan rose to meet him, Gaon pressed Yohan down by the neck.

Obediently, Yohan went with it, still staring at Gaon in wonder. There it was. A hint of surrender. But was that the limit? Or just the beginning?

"What do you want?" Yohan asked eagerly, licking his lips as his eyes trained on Gaon's own lips. "We can do anything."

Gaon hadn't really thought that far ahead. He'd come in here to work. He hadn't expected to get kissed by his boss.

"Do you," he asked, locking eyes with Gaon. "Should I suck you off? Can I?"

"Uh... wha... yeah. Okay," he replied.

Yohan got on his knees, pushing his chair back to allow him access to Gaon's pants. In one quick motion, Gaon's belt was undone and the buttons were open. Wishing for some stability, he turned to lean on the desk as Yohan followed, pushing Gaon's pants till the pooled at his ankles and delving into his boxers.

Gaon moaned as soon as he felt Yohan's breath on his dick.

"Oh yes, Chief," he said, patting Yohan's hair with care because he really wanted to grab it. But he couldn't. This was his boss. His boss who was currently kneeling at Gaon's feet.

Itching for it, wishing for it, Gaon's mind soared the moment he felt Yohan take him whole in his mouth, gagging for a second as the roughness of his tongue grazed Gaon's dick.

"Oh God," his fingers slipped into Yohan's hair. "Yes. You feel so good." Yohan held him by the hip, keeping Gaon in place as he sucked him down, lifting his head and diving back in for more as Gaon cried out in the office. "Chief, ah..." he wasn't supposed to... this was... why would he... Gaon's thoughts jumbled around as everything in him focused acutely on what Yohan was doing to him.

When Yohan hummed around his dick, Gaon's mind whitened into nothing as his body stiffened and suddenly he was coming down Yohan's throat, powerlessly, uncontrollably unable to stop himself.

Gaon held on to the side of the desk, trying to calm down as the events of the last few minutes caught up with him because, what the hell?

"Uh," he began, unsure what to say. "Sir?"

Yohan didn't move. He just knelt there, his head on Gaon's hips as he clutched Gaon's thighs like his life depended on it.

"Please give me a moment," Yohan pleaded, his voice hoarse and quiet. "I just need a moment."

Gaon tried to relax back on the desk, but Yohan had him securely in place, his hands like a clamp upon Gaon's body, holding on like he needed to anchor himself. So Gaon let him. It wasn't as if could actually walk in this moment. Because, wow. What the hell? The only thing he could do was pull himself back into his shorts. But Yohan didn't even let him go enough to make that action a success.

After a while, just standing and kneeling there, Yohan finally let go. He remained kneeling, but resting his hands on his thighs.

"Sir, do you need me to-?"

"No," Yohan said, turning away as Gaon bent down to his level. "I'm good."

"I could," Gaon licked his lips. "I could return the favor."

"It's fine," Yohan said, his back to Gaon. He pressed the button on his desk and the door to the office clicked once more, just as the shutters on the windows pulled away letting in the daylight.

Gaon didn't know how to feel about that. One step forward and three steps back with Yohan. Gaon should have expected as much. But he couldn't even argue or prod Yohan. Consent was key. Especially with people like Yohan. If Yohan was turning away from him and ushering him out of the office there was nothing Gaon could do but leave.

He wasn't sure if he regretted it all, now that it was done with. Because what had been an incredible high from a brain-numbing orgasm, had suddenly soured into anxiety.