Year: 5th century B.C.E

The beginning of the Earth. The beginning of man. I can't remember much from that day. All I remember is waking up, I was surrounded by plants, tall trees, and I could hear so many bugs buzzing around me. It was quite peaceful. I could hear nearby sounds of a rushing river.

I stood up and as my eyes adjusted to the bright sun I saw three other people there. Two men and a woman. I knew them, I had no idea how I knew them but I did. One of the men noticed me. " you're finally awake " he had dark tan skin, black curly hair and bright brown eyes. " where are we? " I asked. It was really beautiful. " Earth " the man answered. " Earth? " I repeat. He nods. " Who are you? " I asked. We shook hands and told me " Castor ". I told him my name " Emmalyn but you can call me Emma ". He nods and points to the other man, he has dark brown hair, light pale skin and blue eyes " this is Aleksander " he nods to me and says Hello. Then he pointed to the girl, she had long dark raven hair that reached past her shoulders, bright green eyes and pale skin " and this is Delta " she smiled at me.

" Why are we on Earth? " I asked, " We're here to fix the Earth" Castor explained. " Fix the earth? " I repeat. " It's our mission from the higher beings, " Delta explained. " Who are the higher beings? " I asked. " we don't know ". Castor climbed into a big rock, getting a good look of the forest. " What do we do? " I asked. " We Find man " Castor says. " how do we do that? " Delta asked, I felt glad that I wasn't the only one confused. Castor turned to us and told us to just follow him. We followed him, and we walked for miles until we reached what is now called Mexico. As we were walking along a flat part of land, Aleksander asked me " So what can you do? ". I looked at him confused. " What do you mean? ". '' We were created to help the earth, we all have powers to help, I can control the Weather and stuff like that, Delta can control Water and ice, Castor, he can control Fire, nature and stuff like that and he's the one that made man" Aleksander explained. " So you have powers? " I repeat. They both nod. Castor walked ahead of us, clearly not caring about the conversation. "So what can you do? " Delta asked. " I'm not really sure " I admit, " Well I'm sure you'll figure it out " Delta says with a smile. She seems nice and so does Aleksander. I'm still not sure about Castor, he seems stern. " Could you show me your powers? " I asked, Aleksander nods, he stops in his tracks and takes a few deep breaths. He furrowed his eyebrows and then I noticed a chill upon the air and I looked up and saw that the once clear blue sky was now dark and black and light thunder could be heard. My jaw hangs open and I am in awe, Aleksander opens his eyes and smiles.

I turn to Delta " Could you show me your powers " she smiled. " Yeah I could ", we were walking in a valley and there were so many streams nearby. She lowered herself down to the streams bank, she placed her hands over the river and soon a small bubble of water lifted from the stream, she slowly stood up with the water floating above her. She smiled as she thrusted the water up into the sky and it separated and the water lightly fell like a mist. It was quite refreshing. Aleksander stuck out his tongue to catch the cool mist as it fell upon us and I did the same.

She then took a step towards the water and instead of her foot sinking into the water, she walked above it like it was the ground. She stared at the ground looking at the racing stream beneath her but she didn't seem bothered by it. She looked happy. She had reached up where Castor was, he turned and watched her as she walked, me and Aleksander ran up ahead to catch up with Delta. Delta was really down stream, she passed Castor and Aleksander ran to follow her. I stayed by Castor, he didn't look at me. We kept on walking, not saying anything to each other. " Where are we going exactly? " I asked, " in Anáhua, there's a civilization of people that call themselves the Culhua-Mexica '' Castor explained. " Are they like us? " I asked. He shakes his head and gives a small smile " No, they're not, they're just people, I want to check in on them, I try to do that with all the people I create, there is gonna be a celebration, they call it the festival of Panquetzaliztli and I want to check it out".