Hotel Gotham

It is another late night in Gotham city. Bruce Wayne is up late working in his office. The phone suddenly rings off and Bruce gets the phone.

Bruce: Hello?

Balalaika: Hello Wayne.

Bruce recognized the voice instantly.

Bruce: *Coldly* Balalaika.

Balalaika: What is wrong Bruce. Long time no see.

Bruce: What do you want?

Balalaika: We will be "visiting" Gotham very soon.

Bruce: That's something I will hate.

Balalaika: See you soon Bruce.

Balalaika and Bruce both Hanged up.

Bruce was left to think.

Bruce POV: Just Great.

Elsewhere on the Black lagoon boat.

Dutch: How do you feel Revy?

Revy: Don't ask me. I am feeling bored.

Rock: I'm scared.

Revy: Stop being such a pussy.

Rock: Seriously we are going into a crime filled Citya no one that's crazy.

Revy: I said Shut Up Pee Brain.

As they got closer to it.

Benny: We're getting near. So get ready.

Dutch: You people good back there?

Revy and Rock: Yep.

Revy and Dutch continued a conversation. But Rock did not join in for something was captivating his mind. Something was shining high over the city. A signal in the shape of a bat.

Rock: (to himself) well this is great.

The black lagoon pulls into the port.

Waiting a top the GCPD was commissioner Gordon. A guy who had a white beard and white hair with glasses waiting for the dark knight of Gotham.

Gordon: Come on where are you?

Just then a scalloped caped figure landed behind him.

Batman: Evening Commissioner.

Gordon: Agh! Give an old man a break you startled me.

Batman then shut off the batsignal.

Batman: What is it?

Jim Gordon: Hotel Moscows in Gotham and Hansel and Gretel are in the city too.

Batman: So I have heard. They came to Gotham for the twins. I am going to go check on a lead on the twins it's at the strip club on motion Wagner.

Gordon: That seems logical because the maroni and falcones both a big cut of that club.

Batman: And they were shipping drugs and weapons into Gotham too under everyone's noses.

Gordon: Really?

Batman: Yes. I noticed two crates of weapons in the back on my way here. I am gonna go check it out.

Jim Gordon: What about Hotel Moscow?

Batman: I've sent an old friend to take care of business with Balalaika and the lagoon company. He is keeping tabs on them while I go investigate this. He will alter inform me and I won't have a crime war with hotel Moscow in the forefront rage across the city.

Batman then swooped off into the night leaving Gordon to go back downstairs using the elevator.