I'm Not Good At Titles

It had been a normal day for you... Oh who are you kidding today was FAR from normal.

First off you spent the whole day with your favorite Pro Hero Red Riot (AKA Kirishima) not to mention when you and he got to your house you FUCKED! You start to relive it...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kirishima I had such a great day hanging out with you today!" You say tucking your h/c hair behind your ear smiling brightly.

"Thank you Y/N I had a great day with you too!" He says while looking like he has something on his mind.

"Kirishima are you ok?" You ask worried.

"Y-Yeah it's just- I- oh fuck it," He says grabbing you by the small of your back and pulling you into a deep and passionate kiss.

"K- Kiri? Do you maybe wanna I don't know want to hang out at my house?" You ask blushing madly.

"Uh- Sure..." He says also blushing.

When you get to your house you lead him to your room and sit on your bed patting next to you for him to sit down. When he sits down you grab his face and say to him teasingly, "So where were we?" You pause for a minute pretending to think and then pull him into a deep and passionate make-out session...