part 1

She walks in the door looking stunning as always even through this little screen , I'm watching on the CCTV she approaches the front desk in a tight black dress above knee length with long sleeves she is wearing black pumps, she talks to Emma at the desk and is shortly directed to the elevator my second down will get her to sign the contract and then he will bring her to me I'm so excited I cannot wait isn't karma beautiful.

I return to my desk an continue what paperwork I must be completed before the fun begins I hear her voice outside the door all these years an when I see her I just want to bend her over and cane her ass, all those years I loved her but now I truly understand that all I feel is the need to fix her change her behavior make her a better person all while giving her a taste of her own medicine.

after 20 minutes of waiting she signed the papers without reading them an is being led to her new boss so she can be positioned as his personal assistant but the reason the papers are so important is because there was three very important additives that included her rights being signed to me alone all her banking housing or other property has legally been signed to me an also a contract that states all the fun things she will endure this year there is no hard limits or limits at all she hs made it so I can do anything to her except kill her, at least I'm 100% certain she is not a virgin as she slept with her boyfriend an his friends for his entertainment.

There are three loud taps on the large wooden doors to my office I fix my hair check my suit an grant them entry, she looks so confident not a nerve to see.

"please Miss Wines have a seat please" she smiles my way taking in my appearance she kept staring at my body an I thought maybe she recognized me but she looked back to my second Jack, jack an I are both well built I stand at 6'7 an jack stands 6'5 we work out everyday to keep strong an healthy I can just imagine what thoughts are in that girls head right now but time for the rules.

"So Miss wines or do you prefer Gemma" I said she looked at me a second an said "Gemma would be great thank you Mr . ? " I smile so big it reaches my eyes so I say " just call me Boss or sir " she looks straight up at my straight face an smiles saying "yes sir".

"Okay introductions over lets talk work shall we " she sat there straight back confidence overflowing from her " so today you have been employed as my personal assistant " I see Jack lock the door so she cannot escape her fate " you will work seven days a week twenty four hours a day you are not allowed to leave my side an are to follow all my rules and demands or there will be punishments for " before I could get further she was out of her seat trying to leave a large string of curse words an abusive words before she says "you cant do this you have no right my father will bury you" I walked closer while she spoke then quickly I hit her hard across her cheek she held her face an cried like a baby " as I was saying no swearing no disrespect, do you understand me " she shakes her head no so I signal for jack to prepare the cage an her uniform he did so without delay excited to see this whore meet karma as jack an his sister Yana (who works here) were also bullied by Gemma an her groupies.

she is leaned against the door trying to find a way out of this but then she saw jack with the cage an started to scream I walked over an injected a sleep solution into her it will only last an hour so we must work fast first we striped her down to her underwear I then got a thick hard horse rope an bound her arms behind her back then we bound her ankles an tied them to her wrists I pull the underwear aside an insert a finger in her pussy its actually decently tight two fingers and she's full now for her ass hole it looks like someone has not had anal yet so this will hurt oh well bahaha I stick a finger in her ass an it clamps around me good now the spreaders are put between her knees so she's wide open I put her panties back in place an bind her from the hook on the roof and wait for her to wake.

she wakes in a fright an try's to look around with no luck due to the binds she notices she is nude an starts to stress "what's happening to me? why the fuck am I? here who are you? an what the fuck am I doing here?

"well my darling your at work with your owner you like the dumb slut you are signed everything you own to me all you rights and even your voice you cant talk about any of this as stated in your contract but we will be recording an photographing some things just for memory sake see my employees can visit an punish or insult you and humiliate you but if you respond you will be punished" she looked at him with absolute fear and then she heard the door an a lot of foot steps.