Slither In

Tom riddle POV
I enjoy spending time in the chamber of secrets. For two reasons, first, because I can escape the eyes of Dumbledore. That old geezer has had his I on me as soon as the chamber was opened and it's getting annoying. Secondly, it therapeutic; I can go down there and spend time with Daisy.

Daisy is my basilisk, don't judge the choice of name it just suits her. We spend lots of time together. I talk, she listens, we have sex... you know the normal stuff you do with a giant snake.

So I when down to the chamber after a stressful day to let of some steam. I was getting hard just thinking about Daisy's scales on my skin.

Once I got there I removed my clothes and put on a blind fold, not only to be kinky but also so I don't accidentally love Daisy in the eyes and die.

"Skskskskskksksk" I call her to me in parseltongue. I hear her approche. She already knows what she needs to do.

She rapped her body around me making me even more hard. She noticed this and let go. Then she wrapped around my 22 inches.

I moan with pleasure. She started to get tired of not being pleasured herself so she let go. This made me mad. I tried to spank her but with the blindfold it was a little difficult.

She pushed me with he tail making me go inside her. But my 22 inches was obviously not enough for her because she push my whole body inside her.

This is new, I thought. But I didn't resist. When we where done we were both hungry so I brought a sleeping second year Hufflepuff for us to eat.