JERKS ( R5 Collab with Aaliyah_le_Panda)

Chloes POV:

I woke to the sun shining on my face. Today was the first day of summer! I jumped out of bed singing " Summer Girl " by Leighton Meester. I take a shower,wash my hair,blow dry it, wash my face,brush my teeth,and finally get dressed. I love living in L.A. It's always so sunny and i love the palm trees. I've lived in Cali ever since i was little and have lived here ever since. I went down stairs and grabbed my skateboard when my friend called. " Hello? " i asked. " OMG CHLOE GUESS WHAT?! ''. It was my bestfriend Hope. " WHAT?! " i ask. " WE HAVE A JOB TO WORK FOR R5! " i screamed crying tears of joy  jumping up and down. "What? How did you get us jobs with R5? No, nevermind that c'mon let's go." I replied. "We can't go yet silly. We don't start until tomorrow." She replied laughing at my excitement. I pouted and plopped down on my bed. "Why tomorrow?" "Because they are shooting their video tomorrow and we are their assistants." Hope stated. I sighed and got back up. "Well shouldn't we be getting ready to go then." I replied as I ran to my closet. 

                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now 11 pm and I couldn't sleep. I was so anxious about tomorrow which was now only an hour away. I decided to stop pushing sleep. Hope had fallen asleep hours ago due to work and such. I slipped out of bed and quietly made my way downstairs. I turned on the TV and started watching TeenNick. The 90s Are All That was still on. I loved the fact that they chose to bring my childhood back to life. Anyways I stayed there for God knows how long watching cartoons and painting penguins on my nails. Somewhere in it all I dozed off. I was awakened with a loud screech coming from Hope's room. I picked up the bat by the coat closet and ran to see what was going on.

When I got in the room Hope was throwing on clothes and running all around. "What's going on Hope?" I asked confused. "We're late for the shoot!" She shouted grabbing her shoes and pulling them on. 

"Oh Crap." I replied as I ran to my room and rushed to get dressed. (Outfit on side)

We ran to the car and headed off to work. I did my make-up in the car and put my hair up in a messy bun. When we reached the set, Everything was set up behind a gate. We walked up to it and a guy wearing a security badge stopped us.

"What's your business here?" He asked us.

"Hi I'm Chloe and this is Hope, we're the R5 assistants for the shoot." I stated with a smile. 

"Do you have verification of that Miss?" He replied.

"Oh, uh, no sir. I don't think we do." I said nervously.

"Then I'm sorry ma'am but I cannot let you in." He continued.

"Hey David." A girl with blonde hair said as she walked up, "These girls are for us. Colton said he was sending some girls by for the job." 

"Oh, I'm sorry Rydel, I thought they were just fangirls trying to get in." He stated letting us through.

"Thanks." Hope smiled at the guard and the girl.

We walked in the set and found the guys sitting in tall chairs.

"Hey guys these are the girls that Colton was telling us about. They're here to assist." The girl now known to be Rydel spoke.

The boys turned and looked at us with cold, blank stares.

"That's it." A guy holding drumsticks questioned. 

"Uh, okay, well you", A tall blonde started, pointing at me, "You can go get my coffee from Starbucks. Make it quick. I don't like cold coffee." 

"Oh be nice, Ratliff. Riker you already sent someone for your coffee, remember." Rydel snapped back at them.

"They never came back." riker retorted.

"Oh, uh, it's fine Rydel. I'll be right back with your coffee Riker." I stated turning to walk away.

"It's Mr. Lynch to you. Don't forget 2 shots of Espresso" Riker shot back.

On my way back from getting Riker's coffee my phone rang. I ignored it and kept walking. Then out of nowhere Ross came around the corner shirtless. I tried to avoid the upcoming event but it didn't work out so well.

"Oh my gosh! I-I'm so sorry. Here let me get it." I said patting his chest with napkins.

"Ughh, Maybe you should watch where your going." He shouted.

"I-I said I was sorry gosh. Calm down." I replied. 

"Calm down, calm down. You just spilled hot coffee all over me and you expect me to calm down. Who are you anyway?" He said angrily.

"I'm one of the new assistants." I stated.

"You're horrible at your job. You're shorts may have saved you from getting fired though." He replied looking around at my bottom with a smirk forming on his lips.

I gave him a digusted look and pushed past him. I now had to explain to Riker, I mean Mr. Lynch, what happened to his coffee.