Part 2

The Next Day

Today is my big tournament after this we will cheer for the city isn't that cool i can't wait to see all of my friends and family cheer me on they can me bring the trophy home to them after my mom drives me to the stadium i go separate ways my moms makes it to the bleachers with the rest of the moms my mom wasn't the mom that only go to there kids games to talk to people her age. She is there to see me bring it on i go to the back where i see a bunch of my teammates with a face of nervousness i was go there with confidence and back with victory the people running the competition is going to the back to tell us the time until show time.

 After most of the cheer teams are done my team goes there with all smiles like they were faking it it there were feeling kind of sad in the back but it's probably for the judges as do a bunch of ariels and backflips and we scream our cheer i see most of judges smiling like we got a chance but i look around to look for my boyfriend but i see a beautiful girl with shiny black hair with a white long sleeve crop top with a belly piercing with some black cargo pant .

 She look like my dream girl she made my day and after we are done with the competition after a while the announce the winner as i hear " LONDON WILDCATS ". 

If you did'nt know that is my cheer team name i was jumping crying as my team go on the stage i make eye contact with same girl i start smiling and she smiles back but a girl bumps into me and hands me the 2019 trophy we are going to the country . After the tournament the let us go as i try and find my mom the girl walks up to me and says " I thought it was a cool performance do have a number" i say yeah and we switch phones she says " Talk to you later and congrats "

I start to blush and I find my mom and we drive home . 

Anne Garcia

I was going to my friends' cheer tournaments. Her name is Amber Miller. We have been friends since the second grade. She said the captain was Anne Garcia. She owns a large company in Paris for gold jewelry but she also said that she was really nice . So as the Cheerleaders get ready i start to talk to Amber's mom she was saying " I kinda miss when you and amber where dating it was sooo adorable " I respond " yeah i really love your daughter " She smiles and look away as my school team comes out they start cheering say " GO LONDON WILDCATS " and start to do back-flips and ariels when it ends me and a girl in the front make eye contact and they leave to go back a minute later they announce the winner they said in a excited voice "LONDON WILDCATS " . The cheer team was jumping, the whole crowd was clapping even the other team. I looked back at the girl before with blue, blond hair and a gold necklace . After i see the girl and i run up to her and ask for her Number she responds " Yeah sure " she gives me her number and she labels it and hands it back i look at the name she labeled there it says " Anne Garcia " . Could it possibly be the famous Anne Garcia Amber talks about .