The Dog

Hwanwoong suddenly started questioning badly if being Sun was really such a bad thing when he found himself enjoying at a VIP front seat quality the view of Youngjo getting fully undressed and then getting dressed in a simple pair of grey sweatpants and a black printed t-shirt. The youngest knew how much Youngjo cared about his look but he couldn't help finding him extremely sweet as he was putting that much extra effort in fixing his hair in a cute black beret while looking at himself in the mirror, especially considering he was simply about to have a day off he would have probably spent locked up in the recording studio to produce songs or to start an hour long live on VLive.

"What do you think Sunny?" He happily asked his dog when he was done.

Hwanwoong looked at him from his bed where he had been sitting: he had to admit he wasn't expecting Youngjo to talk with Sun so much when they were alone, almost as if he got lonely if he didn't. Hwanwoong wished he could speak and tell him how much of a boyfriend material he looked but he opted for barking enthusiastically instead.

"Come here!" Youngjo asked, bending down to caress Sun's head and scratch his neck. "You must he hungry, right baby boy?"

Hwanwoong stepped back to bark again as to confirm positively. He was indeed very hungry.

"Let's go!"

Hwanwoong followed the oldest to their shared kitchen where he filled a bowl with fresh water and another one with Sun's favorite brand of kibble. Hwanwoong drank a bit of water trying not to think about how weird was to drink from a bowl and not from a glass. Meanwhile, Youngjo had set the table to enjoy a rich salty breakfast. Only the sight of the other's food made Hwanwoong's mouth water so he tried to taste a bit of the dog treats in front of him struggling to ignore the unpleasant smell they emanated. He put a single kibble in his mouth and he immediately spat out everything back in the bowl under Youngjo's surprised eyes: unfortunately, his taste buds were still human.

"Sun? What's wrong?" He stood up to bend down near him. "You love these treats!"

Sun started barking at Youngjo's table as if he wanted to enjoy the same food as well. He well remembered his sister had told him not to feed their dog with unhealthy food but Sun's eyes were pleading him. "Okay. I get it, come here!" He slid back with his chair a little and he pointed at his lap for the other to understand where to jump.

Hwanwoong gave him a doubtful look as he wondered why everything had to be so embarrassing. Then, he remembered the previous day's dinner when he had had to watch Youngjo feed Sun during the entire time and he decided to be selfish for once and see how that felt like.

Youngjo smiled when he saw Sun jumping with agility on his thighs. He surrounded his small body with his arms, gently placing his chin on his dog's head as he kept on eating.

Hwanwoong couldn't breathe: of all the times the other had back-hugged him as a joke or to showcase his affection, he had never felt so small – which he now actually was – and aware of how hot Youngjo's body was behind his bare own. The oldest grabbed a bite of meat using his thumb and his index finger to bring it near Hwanwoong's mouth. For the first time, the youngest was glad to be a white dog because no one would have seen his cheeks turning red. Despite they had already fed each other during their group meals out of habit and because they were like brothers for each other, somehow, to do it just the two of them in that position felt even more intimate.

Hwanwoong shily moved a bit forward to chew on the very tasty bite of meat and he noticed the other was leaving his fingers hanging in the air. The youngest gave him a look, unable to process the fact Youngjo really seemed to be expecting him to lick his fingers like a real dog.

"What are you waiting for? Finish what you started, baby boy!" Youngjo sweetly said and Hwanwoong thought the other really had to stop ordering him around because he couldn't avoid obeying no matter how strong his will was.