{ " Isn't he such a charmer ? " } - Jack x Reader

Y/N = Your name
N/N = Nickname

You walked into the Freddy Fazbender's establishment, your shift had just started. You fixed animatronics and performed for a little bit before eventually you got your break. You encountered Dave on your break, and walked over to him, smiling and waving. "Hey, Dave!", he smiled at you. "Hello there, N/N. How've you been?". You shrugged, suddenly a thought came into your mind. "Hey so.. you know Jack, right? Okay uh.. Obviously you do, that was a rhetorical question, but.. I'd like to know more about your relationship with him, and how it all started. Just stuff like that, and maybe how your friendship has grown over the years?", he stared at you for a few seconds before a grin formed on his face. "Old Sport and I have a great relationship, I can tell you and him do too. He talks about you all the time, haha! Anyways, he's my pal, my old sport. An old friend of mine that I'm glad I met. It all started way back years ago, before we even worked at this job together. We went to school together! And it was great. We did eventually separate but we got back together, and I was so glad to see him. You're lucky to have him, y'know. He's a good person. Old Sport's great..", a small smile formed on your face as you sat down in the chair next to him. "That all sounds so great.. You seem interested in our relationship together, too! Do you wanna know how we met? Or anything like that?", he nodded. "Long story short, we met in school too, what a coincidence. Anyway, we got attached to eachother after a while, and eventually just.. clicked! Y'know??". He nodded. "That sounds great, N/N.", after a bit more of chatting the break was over, and you both parted ways, continuing with your work.

Word count: 320 words