Drift Vs. Southtown

Next Day

After the events from the first tournament, the next battle begins. You and your team against Geese and his. The first rounds were Oswald against Hein.

Hein: "The famous assassin, Oswald. My apologies. Former assassin. What gambit will I pull out to ensure victory?"

Oswald: "Gambit, huh? A very interesting thing you'll show me."

Hein got up despite being bruised all over while retaining his smile.

Hein: "Moving like that at your age... You're everything I expected."

Billy: "Oi! Rookie! What the hell was that?! You're making us look bad!"

Hein: "Apologies, I underestimated my opponent."

Geese: "Don't matter. They will meet certain failure."

They next round would be you against Geese Howard who entered the ring.

Geese: "You are the one who roughed up my men in their assignment I had for them, yes?"

Y/N: "They attacked my mentor. Serves them right."

Geese, *laughing*: "Well then...I will finish what they could not!"

The first move was yours as you charged at high-speed only to appear in front of him for an explosive shockwave. Geese jumped back for only a split-second and send mutiple Repukken at you just to dodge them all. The Crime Lord launched himself at you before having been thrown on the other side. You bounce back and attack at close range, delivering some blows at him only to grab you in a choke-hold.

Geese: "Predictable. Double Repukken!"

He send more of those attacks after throwing you aside. Your hands glowed with energy and lunged at him to deliver blow. Geese grinned at this and unleashed an attack of his own.

Geese: Raging Storm!"

Both attacks clashed creating a pillar of energy, causing you both to get pushed back. But little did Geese is that you appeared to him in a flash and did this to him.

Geese was then seen in midair where you attack him in different directions