Confessions

I woke up to my window tip tapping and soon realized it was raining. I didn't realized that I was staring outside and gotten interested on the rainy streets and casual lightning when my alarm went off.

I was about to take a shower went my phone buzzed non-stop and my brain quickly realized that it was a call from our school. They don't call unless it's something really important such as meetings or other school stuff. I quickly answered it and thought that it was the principal who was on the other line, but instead it was the secretary.

Her name is Elizabeth Moore and she was a beautiful woman who was married and had two kids which were lovely she has a shoulder-length blonde hair.She wasn't like one of those dumb blondes but instead she was the opposite from it. Enough about her.

"Hello Miss Johnson?"

"Yes Mrs. Moore? Why did you call?" I asked politely

"I'm sorry to disturb you darling but I just want to say that school is cancelled for this week due to a storm coming" she said on the other line. I think her voice was laced with excitement but she quickly hid it with a dissapointed sort of tone.

"Yay! Thank you ! Thank you! " I said excitement rushed through me. I was jumping up and down on my bed and I didn't realized that I Mrs. Moore was still on the phone and quickly shut up, embarrassed by my behavior.

"Haha! Thought you'd be happy to here the news love" she said and I can clearly see her on the other side shaking her head while smiling.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Moore, Have a good week" i asked cheerfully

"Goodbye too Avery hope you have a good one too" she said then hung up.

Yes!!! Finally a whole week with myself. Well first let's do some workout. So I can release some positive thoughts. I went to my huge wardrobe and got a push-up bra and some nike shorts and shoes.

I went to the gym which we have downstairs and start running on the treadmill for about 30 minutes and lifted some weights and I was done.

I quickly went upstairs to my room and got two fluffy towels and went to the bathroom. I scrubbed myself from the sweat and put on some shampoo then conditioner and applying soap on my body then rinsed it all off and shaved. Finally I was done with my business. So I went to my room and got a really comfortable pajama and a grey shirt put on some hoodie and some fluffy socks then went to the kitchen to fix myself something.

I grab two eggs from the fridge and put it in the bowl and start whisking it and then put a cup of milk and a little bit of salt and pepper. While waiting for the butter to completely dissolve I got some bacon, pancake mix and some bread, and put a pan on the other one on the stove. I put the bacons then beside it was the omelet which is still cooking. On the other pan was suppose to contain the pancake which I added few eggs and milk and a touch of vanilla. Then whisked it until it was ready to be fried or so. I put the bread on the toaster then got out the omelet and bacon and put it on a plate. The pancake was next to be ready and then the bread. I arranged it and got some jam and spread it all over the toast and after that delicious breakfast I grab a milk from the fridge and drank it, then went upstairs.

After a few hours of just chilling in my room, I decided to text my mom as to where they are right now.

Mom, where are you and dad right now?

Honey, we're almost there

Great, I have to tell you something when you two get back so bye.

Not even five minutes later they pulled at the driveway.

"Hey mom, dad" I gave both of them kisses on the cheek.

"Hey honey, why didn't you go to school? Are you sick?" My parents bombarded me questions directly.

I laughed and told them I was fine and all about the weather.

"Mom, dad can we talk?"

"Sure"

When all three of us sat down at the table I then started telling them my two secrets. Which is my undying love for One Direction and the sorta bad ass style or look. I thought they would lecture me about it which they did but mostly my dad but instead they were understanding and just told me not to be too attached to them. After an hour of talking I went to my room and told Stacey the good news which she was more than happy about.

I went to my twitter which is a fan account and tweeted non-stop.

@ilovefoodnialle: Great to have my parents support me being a Directioner now. Have to re-decorate my room. *happy dance*

@Staceylicious1direction: Ha! Good for you.

After countless hours of that I went online to a one direction shop and bought incredible amount of stuff which my parents decided to agree are: a Niall Horan Standee, watch, 5 t-shirts, sleeping bag and other goodies.
I was finally exhausted and decided to sleep in order to have loads of energy for tomorrow..

******
Please read

Huge writers block. I don't know what to write so please comment suggestions, I beg you. It would help a lot. I'll do something in return whether you want me to follow you on twitter or instagram. Or help you with your story or anything except money because I'm broke literally. Oh and I currently made a new fan fiction called Fireproof N.H AU. You might want to read it I promise it's good. So to those Niall Girls go read it and do the thing I said on the sneak peek so that I'm going to update chapter 1. Xx :)