So Your Friend Is An Assassin?

Request: TorshaSamy 

Yor x Reader (Modern Au) 

Word count: 1061 

It was a normal day, nothing could go wrong. Y/n was a normal person. She worked at a nearby coffee shop, it wasn't her favorite thing in the world. She dreamed of traveling abroad and seeing the world. Maybe America? United Kingdom? or maybe Asia? But alas she was stuck here dealing with bossy costumers and a nosey manager. Y/n was like a zombie on a given bases, never getting proper rest. 

It wasn't like Y/n didn't have time to sleep. Every time her shift ended she wanted to have 'downtime'...So, staying up late watching anime was worth it. But, today was going to be different. The first time in a long while Y/n took time off. The female fell onto the couch and let out a sigh in relief. Stretching out her aching muscles..listening to every crack and pop was soothing. Slowly closing her heavy eyelids while inhaling the fresh linen Yankee candle she had bought.  

Bing!

"Ugh, really. The one time when I want to be left alone." 

Y/n rolled over and grabbed her now illuminated phone. She tapped on her messages and squinted her eyes. 

Yor 

Hey, Y/n! We need to talk call me immediately when you see this! 

You sighed and rubbed your face. What does she want now? This better not be a trick to watch Anya again. Of course you loved the small kid but, sometimes it felt like she was reading your mind. Those pale green eyes looked deep into your soul. You shivered at the thought and immediately called your friend. The phone rang over and over as you waited for Yor to pick up. 

knock, knock

Someone was knocking on your door. You slipped on your fuzzy slippers and head toward the sound.

"Y/n, are you alright!" Yor shouted from the other side of the phone call. 

"H-Hai? Why wouldn't I be?" 

Knock,Knock 

"Ugh, Yor give me one sec." 

"Wait, Y/n don't answer the door!" 

But, it was too late. a lady in a navy pantsuit stood outside your door with a smile. 

"Are you Y/n L/n?" 

"Yes? Who are you?" 

"Y/n, can you hear me? Hello?" Yor said and you stood there staring at the lady in front of you. The lady came closer to you and pointed a gun at your face. 

"I am gonna need you to come with us." 

"Shit." You said and the phone was taken out of your hand and smashed onto the ground. You were grabbed by your arm and shoved into the back of a car. They blindfolded you and cuffed you to the seat. If only you actually listened to your friend. Maybe you wouldn't be in this situation. The car ride was long it felt like hours but, realistically it was at most an hour. The car came to a holt and you were dragged out of the car. It was blistering hot out and in a second you were thrown on a cold concrete floor. 

Your blindfold was taken off and the same lady stood before you. She grabbed the collar of your shirt pulling you closer to her face. 

"We know you were in contact with the Thorn Princess miss L/n." 

"The what now? I have no fucking idea who that is!" 

"Don't play koi with us. This isn't a game! Tell us where she is and will let you go." 

"I really don't know who that is! I swear on my life!" 

The lady squinted her eyes and punched the wall next to your face making you flinch. Her eyes were stone cold and her body shook in anger. 

"I am going to give you one last try before I beat the information out of you, alright? Now, where is the Thorn Princess?" 

You began to cry and you bent your head forward. This was it you thought. 

"I (cries) I r-really (cries) don't know who that-ACK!"

You were punched in the stomach and doubled over in pain. You squinted your eyes shut and sweat dripped down onto the hard surface below. All you could hear was heels clacking in the distance and the door was slammed shut. You were left there in the dark, a room with no windows and it smelt like an old garage. 

You knew if you continued to stay here. Things were going to get worse by the second. You just hoped that someone...anyone would come and save you from wherever you were at the moment. But, you knew that those chances were very slim. You prepared for the worst outcome you could think of. Possibly dying from starvation would be the least of your problems. 

You closed your teary eyes once more and hummed trying to pass the time before your next 'interview'.  But, in the a short amount of time you heard gunshots and screams echo the building. You shivered up in fear and waited. But, then the room went complete silent and the door was bolted open. 

"Y/n! There you are!" 

a familiar voice shouted and you quickly bolted your eyes open to see Yor dressed in an oddly revealing black dress.

"Y-Yor?! Is that you?!" You coughed and she ran toward you helping you sit up.

"I'm glad you are ok!" She cried and pulled you close making you wince. 

"Wait why are you-"

"Save it. we need to leave right now." Yor said and pulled you up and carried you out of the room. not bothering to untie you. 

"What the hell is going on?!" You shouted and looked around at the various bodies that laid upon the wooden floor. 

"U-uh well....they all tripped and fell-" 

"Yor, what kind of bullshit story is that!? Secondly you are covered in blood?! When we get out of here you are going to explain!" 

"R-right..." 

Yor nervously laughed and carried you to safety. She took you back to your apartment and helped patch your wounds. Only to find out that you indeed did know who the Thorn Princess was. It was your best friend, Yor Forger. 

"I can't believe you didn't tell me this!" 

"W-well it was supposed to remain a secret!" 

"I am your best friend! We tell each other everything! But, that's besides the point! You better tell be how you did all those crazy flips back there! That was so cool!" 

"R-really?! Yeah totally! I can show you!"