The weird dream

{Nightmare's pov}
Dream left and I left going to my base, the others still weren't back so maybe I'll just eat or take a nap, I had nothing better to do but...I could kill.
Hmm it would be fun.
I reached and grabbed one of the knives I brought and stared at it, soon I smiled and decided to do something better than killing. Why not do.

Torture?.

The idea stuck out to me and I smiled even wider, I went outside and tried to find a victim after some minutes I found someone sleeping. Perfect. I grabbed them and went to my base, I grabbed some rope and tied them to a chair, I put it in the kitchen cause for what I'm about to do I need them to be in the kitchen. I grabbed some bandages and used them instead of tape to make their eyes open, because of that they woke u shocked.

???:"W-Where am I?! Who are you?!"

"Aw so you woke up from your little nao already? Don't worry I just brought you here. This will be fun."

I said grinning.

{Dream's pov}

I hopped in the portal and immediately went back to the base, I saw Blue whi hugged me

Blue:"Dream! Where were you?!"

"I....went out to Outertale it helps me think.."

I lied I didn't want to tell him that I was with Nightmare

Blue:"oh ok, glad your safe"

"Thanks anyways I'm gonna go to bed"

Blue:"this early?"

"I'm tired!"

I said as I walked to my bed and just slammed down on it, I was to tired and just wanted to sleep I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

And that's when I had the weirdest Dream I ever had

I was in a car in what an au that looked so weird...wait..was this the human world...? It looks weird..
At this moment I didn't know I was dreaming but I heard someone open a door. Wait I was just outside a moment ago why was I inside now?
The door opened and put came Nm....even here I can't escape him?

"Nm":"Mukuro! There you are!"

I was confused but then remember the name of my body is Mukuro

"Um... Nightmare but you know my actual name."

"Nm":"is this some trick Sis?. You know I can tell when you lie."

"Wha?- but I'm I'm lying"

"Nm":"enough. Come on! We gotta get Mikan and prepare for this killing game!"

"WAIT WHAT?! I NEVER AGREED TO THIS AND WHAT THE HECK DOES HE MEAN"
I thought, my brain felt like it was being scrambled, suddenly it flashed before the place was on fire and chaos was everywhere along with..pink blood...? I gasped in shock then saw many people being killed brutually..what going?! Then I felt a pain...I looked down and saw so many pointed spears jabbing me...I screamed in pain but then I woke up...

"AHHHH!"

I panted and looked around seeing i was back in my room

"It...it was just a dream..just a dream.."