BIO (Rewritten):

tsimmons848 suggested a Male Reader story with an FNF Harem so here it is.

I'll try my best to make it good, and I've been wanting to make a story like this for a while, but for whatever reason slept on it, but oh well better late than never.
_______________________________________

Name:
(Y/N) (L/N)

Occupation:
Rapper/Songwriter

Likes:
Music
Anime
Cartoons
Cute things
Rapping
Your Friends

Dislikes:
School
Maths
Bad Music
Anyone hurting your friends

Backstory:
For as long as you could remember, you were alone and on your own.

No friends, no family, alone and hungry.

You would have died on the streets if it weren't for a DJ by the name of Defalt finding you and taking you in.

Defalt:

Defalt:

Ever since he took you in you became fascinated with music and rapping so it was no surprise that as you grew up you wanted to become a famous rapper and singer.

During your time in school you met another girl by the name of Tomboyfriend who had your dream as well.

The 2 of you became fast friends, and you eventually developed a crush on her, but she was already dating someone else.

Upon graduation you decided to start up your rap career, Defalt had offered to help you but you said you wanted to try yourself.

You ended up living in an apartment building and gained a roommate and friend in Cassette Girl.

A few times you'd also end up hanging out with the Dearest family since your dad was friends with them.

There you met GF and your second crush developed.

That's how you ended up where you were now.

Personality:
Despite a rough childhood your a generally upbeat and fun-loving person.

Your friendly to almost everyone you meet and it takes a lot to actually get you angry.

If you consider someone a friend you'll do everything in your power to protect them if they need to be.

You are very determined and once you set your sights on accomplishing a goal it's hard to deter you.

You aren't very clever though, when it comes to math, science or anything like that you fall short.

You care deeply about your friends and try to help any way you can if they need it.

You try not to let your past define you, in fact you never mention your birth parents at all saying they don't matter.

Notes:
You sound like a guitar, so Julian, Whitty, Agoti, Auditor etc.

_______________________________________

And here's the profile.