Chapter 4:

Here's Chapter 4, I have nothing else to say.

BTW, I wrote an extra bit in the 1st chapter to better explain how you knew GF.
_______________________________________

"(Y/N)?" Defalt asked. "You know this Shortstack?"

"Oh yeah, we went to school together." You explained with a shrug.

"Beep." TBF confirmed with a large smile happy to see her old friend after so long.

"Um...how come you never told me about this?" CG asked hands on her hips.

"You never asked about my time in school." Was your simple reply.

CG wanted to say something to that, but when she thought about it...she really didn't ask about your time in school.

Y'know what, that's fair. " She sighed placing her hands in her pockets.

"(Y/N), you're finally here!" GF said jumping off of her speakers and running towards you.

Like TBF, she jumped up into a hug, which you returned with a bit of a blush on your face.

"I thought you'd never show up." She said happy and relieved to see you were okay.

"Are you crazy?" You asked patting her on the back. "It took me a long time to work up the nerve to ask your parents if I could date you."

You separated from the hug and held both her hands giving her a determined and confident look.

"I'm not gonna let all the practice and work go to waste GF." You said before pulling out your red mic. "I promise, I'll be someone worthy of your love."

GF couldn't help but give a cute smile of her own at what you said.

"Oh (Y/N), you already are

"Oh (Y/N), you already are..." She thought, her face turning bright pink.

Her parents had already approved of you a long time ago, in fact weather you won or lost against Darla, they'd let you be with GF.

The only reason this rap battle was even taking place was because of GF herself.

She just wanted to have a bit of fun, she loved music and wanted an excuse to hear you sing.

I know she could have just asked you to sing for her...but where was the fun in that?

Meanwhile everyone was watching the scene with different expressions.

Darla smiled at the interaction, she knew you'd treat her daughter right.

CG looked jealous as usual.

TBF smiled knowing the possibility of a Threesome just became more likely.

Mommy Mearest seemed enamored by you as usual and Defalt being the good dad he was splashed her with more Holy water making her yelp in pain.