Chapter 1: Being Born and Truth

Morgon got what she wanted. She took the seed of her sister and was pregnant with her child, her child as well technally. But she did it. She got what she wanted, an heir, someone she could use to take over Britain with the time came.

She looked down to her stomach and placed a hand on her stomach.

"Child...you will help me when the time comes."

With that she disappeared into the woods, leaving no trace of her there.

Time Skip

Nine months had passed and the sound of crying could be heard. Morgan finally gave birth...to a son.

She named him Mordred and he will be used to finally take over Britain....

But she wished that Mordred would finally stop crying.

With Mordred

The truth was that Mordred was different.

His name was (Y/N) (L/N) and he remembered that he died. But the truth is that he didn't really remember much from his old life. He couldn't remember if he had parents, sibling or anything. He always had a memory problem, but for some reason the only thing he could remember were...different shows he watched while a child and a teen. Other than that he could really remember...but there was one thing that stuck.

HE was wearing some kind of uniform, a military one. It was black armor and he was holding a gun and he was shooting in a...field? He didn't know. He could really remember, but he thinks he can recall a...sensation? Fear? Anger? Hate? Sadness? Acceptance...?

He couldn't describe it.

So he did the only thing he could do in this form.

He cried.

When he saw who it was he was shocked.

It was Morgan, but from the looks of it was the version from Fate/Grand Order Series. That meant that he was in the Fate Series.

"Oh Mordred please calm down, for your mother please."

She called him Mordred, which caused him to look down and breath in relief, he still had his precious with him.

He looked at his mother once again, finally he stopped crying as Morgan picked him up into her arms.

"Thank the lord that you finally stopped crying."

...

Hurtful were the thoughts of (Y/N) No Mordred.

With that said and done Morgan then placed Mordred back in the crib.

With that Morgan walked out the room and went back to what she was doing.

'Well shit...here we go again.'