Chapter 4

Jon and I are in our hometown of Cincinnati, OH. We just got our mom's place since we are living our dreams in the ring.

"How's the wrestling life?" my mom asked. "Good, did you see our debut at Survivor Series?" Jon asked.

"Yes, and Audrey, I saw your debut match on Raw. That match was quick," she said.

"The Divas matches are only five minutes long, which is not enough time," I said.

"That needs to change, I know Audrey will change that," he said. "Hopefully," she said, negatively.

I look at her. "Mom, why do you sound negative? I asked. "Audrey," Jon said.

"Every time I tell mom about me doing something. She always responds in a negative tone," I said.

"I bet all of the women in that locker room say that and nothing happens," she said.

"Jon, while you were away in the indies, you didn't see how negative mom was when I got involved with clubs and activities. She never believes me," I said.

"Audrey Dawn Good, of course I believe in you," she said. "Not once you told me that you were proud of me," I said.

"Mom, tell her that you're proud of her like you do with me," he said. "I'm proud of you because you're my oldest baby," she said.

"I know Daddy's proud of me," I whispered. "What did you say?" she asked.

"You heard me," I said. "Audrey, you are not allowed to mention your father to me. He hasn't been in your life," she said.

"I have visited Daddy in prison. He's proud of me living my dream," I said.

"Audrey, when your in my house, I forbid you from talking about your father," she said.

"Why don't you ever want to talk about Daddy?" I asked. "Audrey, drop it right now," she said.

"Now I see why Daddy chose drugs after you," I said.

"Audrey!" Jon yelled. "You get out of my house. Don't come back!" she said.

"Gladly. You were never my mom anyways," I said, getting up.

I grabbed my suitcase and everything. I head out the door.

I heard the door shutting, "Audrey, wait!" I hear Jon.

"I'm going back to the hotel and staying there," I said. "Audrey, I'm the one that drove here.

I'll take you to the hotel," he said, grabbing his keys.

I nodded. Jon and I headed to his car and headed to the hotel.

---

I made it to my hotel, got checked in and stuff. Jon's going back to our mom's house.

I opened my laptop, and my Skype started ringing.

I see it's Fergal calling me. I sat down at the table, answering Fergal.

I hear a whooshing sound and a pop. I see Fergal on the screen.

"Hey, baby," Fergal said. "Hey, babe. How you been?" I asked.

"I'm good, I took a break from training and decided to call you on Skype. How was visiting your mum?" he asked.

I sighed softly. "What do you think? She never gives me a compliment on my career and she won't tell me that she's proud of me or she believes in me. I told her that my dad is proud of me. She gets mad at me for talking about my dad or bringing him up," I said.

"I am sorry," he said. "Then I told her now I see why Daddy chose drugs over her," I said.

"Why doesn't your mum want to talk about your dad?" he asked.

"It was his drug addiction that broke them apart. Jon and I grew up in the dangerous part of Cincinnati that has drugs, gangs and other bad things," I said.

"Maybe there's a deep dark reason why she doesn't want to hear about your dad," he said.

"I always wonder why she doesn't want to talk about him and she won't tell me why," I said.

"Maybe it hurts her too much. I'm lucky that I have my mum. I could never say anything hurtful to her," he said.

"I wish I had a mom like yours. The relationship I have with my mom has always been estranged because she was barely home because of work. It's always been my brother Jon being mom and dad to me," I said.

"Aww babe. Your brother was your mom and dad, hasn't he?" he asked.

"He's raised me since I was a baby," I said.

Fergal nodded. "Hey, Ferg! We better get going," I hear Chad in the background.

"Baby, I have to go. Talk to you soon," Fergal said.

"Okay. Have fun with the guys. Talk to you later. Bye," I said. "Bye, baby," he said, blowing me a kiss.

I blew a kiss back to him, waving at him. Our Skype call ended.

I closed my laptop and went to lay down on the bed. I looked up at the ceiling, thinking of him.

 I looked up at the ceiling, thinking of him