₀₅

ZOE SAT DOWN AT THE TABLE that was in a confined place, in their trailer.

"Thank you for having me, Miss Mayfield" the girl smiled while drinking the water from her glass.

"You're welcome, anytime, i missed having you round 24/7" again, Zoe softly smiled at the women gratefully

Max however was not participating in the conversation, she was sat playing with her food, swirling it round on her fork.

"Max, are you ok?" Zoe decided to ask the red haired girl.

"I'm okay, just tired."

Moments later Max's mother was sound asleep on the couch. The girls had made their way to her room. The moonlight and a lamp was the only source of light in the whole trailer. Zoe liked it this way, it made her feel like she's close with nature and comforted.

"ending with a dramatic buzzer-beater from benchwarmer Lucas Sinclair. He must be feeling on top of the world right-"

Before the presenter could even finish his sentence Max already turned off the radio, not wanting to hear the boys name who broke her heart.

The pair were sat on the edge of her bed, until they heard a bark from outside. That was weird. People weren't allowed dogs in the trailer parks.

"All right, all right, I hear you. C'mon Zoe, let's go see the dogs"

"Okay."

Zoe placed down a small bracelet that she was playing with on the red heads bed side table. It had a small pattern on it and there was a large charm with the initial 'M' obviously standing for Max.

Zoe and Max exited the trailer slowly and quietly closing the door behind them.

You could hear the dogs crawling against the metal gate separating them from the girls, whining and barking obviously wanting attention.

"We're coming. We're coming" Max announced liked the dogs understood her, she was holding a plate full of uneaten food, which was hers from earlier but Zoe didn't wanna say anything incase she hits a soft spot or says the wrong thing.

Zoe knew that Eddie leaved in the trailer across from Max so it was no surprise when you heard loud rock music playing and tired squeaking into the driveway. The van door opens.

"This is my, uh, my castle"

Who was he talking to? That's when you saw the blonde haired cheerleader following behind him. He opened the door letting her go in first. Why was he with Chrissy AGAIN. Zoe thought that the woods was a one time thing. Her cheating on Jason crossed her mind again. But she saw them doing drugs. Then again why would she see him twice in one day.

"Hey, is that Chrissy?" Max asked

"It sure is. I, um, i saw them dealing drugs earlier but it's a long story" Zoe whispered making sure to not make her present known to the crazy haired boy.

"Drugs? But it's Chrissy, the goody too shoes"

"Exactly"

The red head and the black haired girl looked over at Eddies trailer again. The door is shut meaning they both went in.

"Just stay round, Zoe"

"Are you sure?"

"100%, Mom said your welcome anytime"

"If you say so..."

"Zoe... we still have Billy's blanket, the one you like. It still smells like him. I kept it so i could sleep better knowing i could still remember him... I'll let you use it."

"No Max. I'll be fine, I promise. We have eachother"

"Eachother"

Zoe held her little finger out at the freckled girl, Max interlocked her middle finger with her wrapping it round while they kissed eachothers fingers.

"Forever."

"Forever."

A/N
HELLO THIS IS THE END OF S4 EP1 AHHH. IM GONNA BE AWAY TILL SUNDAY SO I'LL TRY UPDATE YOU. HOW DO WE LIKE IT SO FAR? DW EDDIE AND ZOE WILL MEET AND BECOME ENIMES TO LOVERS SOON