Eri.... what did you do

This is after the heroes got Toga

Class 1-A looked at the captured villain. She was wearing her usual tan sweater and blue skirt, hair pulled into her two trademark wild buns.  Her cardigan's sleeves were rolled up, and her hands were bound.  Toga's piercing golden eyes glared at the heroes. 

- - - 

A few days later, Eri and Aizawa went to interrogate Toga. Eri wouldn't leave Aizawa's side, otherwise she would be left with the class safely.  Toga refused to give anything away.  "You think I'll betray my second family just like that? Never. Someone who would turn in their friends, their family just so their jail sentence is lessened deserves to rot in a cell for the rest of their life." She spat the words at Aizawa as if she was throwing something at him. 

Eri poked her head out from behind Aizawa. "Why is she tied up?"  Aizawa tensed. Toga might find a way to use Eri against them. "Because...she did bad things, so we restrained her so she can't do more bad things."  "O-oh."  Toga raised her eyebrows in interest. "Cute kid you got there. Is she yours? Adopted, perhaps?"  Aizawa scowled. "None of your business."  Rolling her eyes, Toga said, "Chill man, just trying to give a compliment. What's your name, little one?"  Eri looked at her. "I-I'm Eri."  Toga smiled, but a different smile than she usually wore.

Her eyes didn't hold a crazed need for blood, this smile was more gentle, a smile one might give to a young child like Eri.  "Such a pretty name, fitting for a pretty girl."  Eri shyly smiled. "Thank you miss...what's your name?"  "You can call me Toga!" Eri smiled happily at this. "Thank you miss Toga!" 

                                - - -

A few days later, Aizawa was again trying to get some information out of Toga when Eri came running in. She was crying, and her horn was significantly bigger.  "M-mister Aizawa you said come to you when this happens so I came and I'm s-scared-"  Aizawa's eyes widened and he turned to activate his quirk.  Toga's eyes widened and instinctively reached out to hold a hand and hopefully comfort the scared little girl.  Their skin made contact and there was a flash of light.  Aizawa blinked several times and looked down at Eri. Eri was staring at Toga...  Who was no longer there. In her place was a ginger haired girl a bit younger then Eri's age, clutching a pitch black teddy bear, and looking around in fear.  Eri had reversed Toga to a child.

Shit

This can't end well