~Sleepover Part 2~

3rd person POV : 

Douma and Akaza have just arrived at the sleepover with the uppermoons. Kaigaku, Daki, Gyutaro, Gyokko, Hantengu, and Kokoushibo were all there.

Douma and Akaza had sat down with the other uppermoons. Douma had helf Akaza's hand and Akaza didn't just notice yet. But when Akaza was gonna find out Douma's jaw would be on the floor.

Daki had realized that Douma was holding Akaza's hand. She started fangirling a bit but silently but then she decided to announce something before Akaza could've hit Douma's jaw or head off, "Do you guys wanna play Kiss, Marry, Kill?"

Everyone had agreed but Akaza didn't agree with playing the game. "I don't wanna play that dumbass game with you guys and especially with Douma." But Douma being Douma which is annoying. He starts begging for Akaza to play.

Akaza still didn't want to play. Then Douma did something that made Akaza go really red, "Akaza-Dono cmon let's play the game now, Baby." Douma had whispered that in Akaza's ear very seductively.

Akaza had agreed to play the game now. But his head was still all over the fucking place. He very much thought he was straight but after the interaction, he had second thoughts if he was straight or gay.

Akaza had whispered to himself......

"Am I gay for Douma?.."

(I hope you guys liked this chapter I made it in health class earlier so it may be a little bad since it was in school and it was a sub and the teacher was just dead ass looking at what I was writing so I think he thinks I'm insane now lmao. But I'll be uploading 1 extra chapter soon and tomorrow I'm just gonna do one. Anyways see you my children in the next chapter :D)

(P.S. 295 words <3)