ch 5, homicidal parasomniac

chapter five, episode three

。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。

you smiled as mr stilinski checked himself out in the mirror, "i shouldnt have gotten a haircut." he grumbled.

"someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut!" stiles smirked.

"i think you look great." scott said.

"not a day over twenty!" you chirped, sending the big man two thumbs up.

"well thank you kids." he sighed, "what am i doing? this is a terrible idea..."

"dad, its one date!" stiles huffed.

"the town of beacon hills wont implode while you're out with a woman." you promised, rushing over to restraighten the mans tie.

"or man." stiles said eerily, and you sent him a look.

"not dressed like that." scott seemed to say in a mocking tone, referencing something, whatever it was made stiles chuckle.

"im sure she's beautiful, who's the lucky lady?" you asked, finishing fixing his tie.

"none of your business, any of you!" the man grumbled, and you smirked.

"i want to know!" whined his son.

"respect his privacy, sti!" you scolded as the sheriff walked out of his office, you turned to make sure he was out before you squealed, "do you think my prophesies are finally coming true!?"

stiles laughed, "you really ship him with lydia's mother, huh dear?"

you nodded, jumping with glee, "its finally happening, i can feel it!"

stiles face seemed to drop as he looked past you, and your eyes followed his. outside of the office, sheriff stilinski had already gotten himself into trouble.

a kid from your high school, donovan, was standing out there, and him and the sheriff were in a heated conversation.

"stilinski!" the boy was yelling, "stilinski!" he was fighting against two officers grasp on his arms.

"deputies, escort the prisoner out please!"

your heart dropped as this boy started to threaten your boyfriends dad.

"I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window. I'm angry, like I'm going to find you, I'm going to get a knife and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead." you shivered at the boys words, "and when you look at me and ask why, i want you to remember this moment. this is why."

the sheriff took a deep breath, shaking his head.

"wow that was awesome!" stiles words startled you, and you looked up at him brighteyed, "wanna give us another one?" you hit his arm, this was no time for sarcasm.

"stiles, stop-" you tried, but he brushed you off.

"ya know what, its fine!" he chuckled, "you'll have plenty of time to perfect your christopher walken speech in your tiny, little cell." he seemed to smirk with delight, "stuck in there. forever."

you didnt know what to do anymore, so you just looked at donovan. rage still infiltrated his eyes, but the gaze wasnt pointed at the sheriff anymore. your heart dropped further.

the boy seemed not to be fazed, but that was until he lunged toward the teens, slipping through the officers grasp for just a second.

you yelped, pushing stiles behind you, who grunted at your gesture.