1

(Yuki's POV)
The doorbell rang and I went to get it. A package was there when I opened the door. Picking it up, I carried it upstairs into my room. Opening it, it revealed an Amanda the adventurer game! I loved That show when I was just a little 6 year old! I remember I had a crush on Amanda and I would blush and squeal. Dad and mom didn't judge me and bought me a plush doll of her. I still have the doll on my bed. A tiny little blush formed on my face when I remembered everything from childhood.

Taking the game out of the box and I put the disk in my computer to play. I giggled as Amanda and wooly appeared on the screen. "Hi,Amanda! Hi,Wooly!" I said to the characters as I gave a small wave. When I got to the end of the game, I saw a huge field of flowers and Amanda was there, holding a bouquet of snowdrops and lilacs, my favorite flowers. "Will.. you set me free.. Yuki?" How could I refuse!? "Yes!" I said without hesitation. Our hands touched and the lights in the mansion popped and went out. "Well.. I didn't expect that." I looked over to the oil lamp I had, and used it.

What even happened? I looked over to my plush and smiled. "Don't worry, I'll be back." I said while heading to the basement to check on the fuse box.

(Amanda's POV)
I'm finally out of that game! Which means.. I can talk to My snow flower! Even though I have to address her as Yuki when I was doing my show, I can call her Snow flower when I'm alone.. my demon loved her and worshiped her like the ice queen that she is. I agreed with my demon and as soon as She got the package, she  said hi to me and wooly and played the game. When she reached the end, I was standing there with a bouquet of Snowdrops and Lilacs, her favorite flowers. "Will.. you set me free.. Yuki?" She said yes without hesitation and our hands touched.

The electricity popped and went out. "Well.. I didn't expect that." She said as she lit a oil lamp. She looked over to her plush of me, and smiled. "Don't worry, I'll be back." She said before leaving the room to go down to the basement to check on the fuse box. That gave me a good amount of time to prepare myself to tell her how I truly felt. A few minutes later, she came back, her long dark blue and black hair cascaded down her pale skinned back, her shimmering Cerulean blue orbs that sparkled like the ocean and she wore a light pink off the shoulder dress with berry red heels.

She didn't need makeup as she was so beautiful! "A-Amanda!?" Her eyes began to shimmer with tears as a smile formed on her features. "Hey, Yuki.. I have something I been meaning to tell you for so long.." I looked her dead in the eyes as I continued.

"I like you.. more than a friend. When I saw you for the first time, I.. felt an weird sensation. I know you wouldn't like a girl like me and I completely understand.." I closed my eyes, preparing for rejection but I felt the warmth of a certain pair of lips on mine and I kissed back. "I like you too, Amanda.. I often wish we could have met on better terms but it is what it is. I return them." She said, kissing me again. She took off the pink dress and red heels into a white top and black shorts.

She went behind me and wrapped her arms around me, occasionally kissing my cheek. From what I could tell, she was 14 and I was 15, a year older than her. Fuck, she was perfect. The lights went back on, and she blew out the oil lamp. "I missed you Amanda.. when they canceled your show, I was crushed beyond words.." she said. "Can you sing something, Yuki?" I asked as she nodded. She closed her eyes as snowflakes began to fall from her.

Yuki: "I saw her in June, Please come to me. Don't bury thoughts that you really want. I fill you up, drink from my cup. Within me, lies what you really want!"

Her delicate and soft voice sent shivers down my spine.. my demon wrapped itself around her waist as she sang.

"Come, lay me down. 'Cause you know this. 'Cause you know this love. In the middle of the night, in the middle of the night! Just call my name, I'm yours to tame! In the middle of the night, in the middle of the night, I'm wide awake, I crave your taste all night long. 'Til morning comes, I'm getting what is mine! You gon' get yours oh no, ooh~ in the middle of the night, in the middle of the night, oh~"

My demon hid itself in her breasts as she noticed and continued to sing.

"These burning flames, these crashing waves, wash over me like a hurricane~ I captivate, you're hypnotized. Feel powerful, but it's me again. Come, lay me down, 'cause I know this, 'cause I know this love! In the middle of the night, in the middle of the night, Just call my name, I'm yours to tame! In the middle of the night, in the middle of the night, I'm wide awake, I crave your taste all night long. 'Til morning comes, I'm getting what is mine!  You gon' get yours oh no, ooh~ in the middle of the night, in the middle of the night, oh~"

I made my way to the second pillow of her bed as she sang a little more and my demon went back into me.

"Just call on me, ah~ Just call my name~ like you love me, Ah~! In the middle of the night, in the middle of the night, just call my name, I'm yours to tame! In the middle of the night, In the middle of the night, I'm wide awake, i crave your taste all night long, 'til morning comes, I'm getting what is mine! You 'gon get yours, oh no, ooh~ in the middle of the night, in the middle of the night, oh~"

She finished singing and drank a little bit of water so her voice would not run out and she laid beside me as she smiled. Her eyes closed as the snowflakes stopping coming down. I started thinking of what kind of powers she had.. I liked her for so long, so I was used to people having powers.