6. Bond

Another beautiful evening..........
The orange hue of sun is disappearing slowly, like marking its presence in sky and welcoming the moon to spread the magic in the sky,

The buzzing of road,the sounds of honking vehicles, the desperate people's in road to reach home, some are impatiently hitting there steering wheel , some are for the endless time cursing Mumbai traffic, the crowd, vehicles...,and the noise is not a new thing, it's like this particular time ...and our only sky is the most truthful witness of it... ...... ...

By joined hands on his back, Abhimanyu is facing the big glass picture window of his office, which is showing the outside's buzzing environment.....the skrycrapers, the moving vehicle all he can see from it, but his mind was not there his mind was on the coming meeting on this week.

Yes the meeting with Aghinotri's get cancelled the moment he was going to there office, his dad call him and given the information that kailash Aghinotri sudden illness, his CEO and manager can conduct the meeting but, mr Aghinotri want everything to happen in his presence only, so the meeting is postponed to next week means on Wednesday........
The change schedule is a relief for both of the company, as they get more time to plan contract and stragedy for the deal

He sighed, moving towards his desk he again re check the contract for the deal...he wants everything to be perfect as the contract will gets the green flag only his dad will approve for this and it's the tough job you know.......

Dabbing the index finger in his forehead to ease his headache, his brown orbs are only concentrate on the file he is reading...proofreading it and marking the mistakes of that file....,,.

He pick his black coffee the only pain killer substance present in the room, he was about to take a sip of it, when his phone start ringing... flashing the name of that person, he frowned, but nevertheless the small smile gaze on his lips,or a smirk..............

" What you want" almost waiting for 15 seconds he receive the call, the voice is not the answer it's itself a question....

"Well hello to you to mr singhania" the other person on the call replied mocking him

" When did you learn manners, I'm surprised you know" replying with same tone, abhimanyu close his file and concentrate " one's in light year"
caller,......ohh sorry his best friend

",Hmm let me, enlighten you with the information I'm born gentleman" Aryan replied, pretending like he seriously get offended,

"Done, with your drama"

"Ohh please shut up,you also know that im stating facts"

Already cursing himself, for picking up his call , he ended the call without any word.....

It's not only 2 minute when his office door burst open, revealing the disappointed face of Aryan

"How can you cut my call like this " Aryan asked entering in the cabin of his friends, really offended by that stunt"

" Shut up with your drama, and mr Deshmukh, what are doing in India" abhimanyu asked Aryan, crossing his arms, as he has gone for visiting his dad....new york and his return is after a week,...

"Well, dad is fit fine...so....here I'm at your service sir" with a cheeky grin on is face he slightly bowed in a dramatic way....... And made his way to sit in a plush couch......

"Drama queen" abhi muttered under is breath but nevertheless he is thankful to aryan to come.... as the stress of meeting is long forgotten,

" So what the new deal about the hotel" aryan asked as he remembered there half done call at yesterday..