What?!?!

SAGE'S POV

I woke up in a strange living room. It had a flat screen TV, a huge couch(which I was laying on) and small table, and a recliner. What the hell happened I thought just as a naked man burst through a swinging door.
"Your awake" he said running to me. He jumped on the couch and hugged my chest.
"Who the hell are you?!" I scream trying to get out of tight squeeze. That makes me more awake. As does this weird man. Who is NUDE!!
"And why the HELL ARE YOU NUDE?!?" I screamed closing my eyes. He jumped up right as I said and when he did mother and a strange woman walked in. Just as I was getting up and shaking that man's nakedness off me the strange woman hugged me.
"Why are weird people hugging me mother" I said looking at her. I conjured a spell ready to blast her off me when mother grabbed my hand.
"Sage calm down" she said looking at me with her green eyes. The same eyes that we both shared.
"Then tell these people to get off me" I said wiggling out of the woman's arms. She got off and I finally got a look around the room and about ran when I realized the man was still naked. I shield my eyes with hand and snapped the other. When I unveiled my eyes the man was in gray sweatpants and a tight black V neck. Dang this guy had nothing in his closet. They strange man and woman gasped as mom gave me a nod of approval. I am glad my powers are not effected by these crazy people.
"How did you do that?" the strange man asked with his jaw open to the floor. He was kind of cute with that face I wonder who he is.
"Told you he was powerful" mother said looking at them.
"Now that you have clothes on," I said gesturing my hand his way.
"Can someone tell me what am doing here and who you two," pointing at the strange man I just dressed and the weirdo woman who hugged me.
"If you would please and thank you" I said trying to get up from the couch. As I was the once nude man came running over to pick me.
"What are you doing" I said being lifted up in the air and then placed in a standing position.
"I was just trying to help" he said putting his head down and scratching the back of neck. He was quite cute when he was sorry. What am I thinking I just met this man.
"You are weak and thought I would be easier to lift you up then you try yourself" he said looking at me. He had Amber eyes that glowed with the power of an Alpha. He was also about 4 inches tall then and just had to adjust his head a little to meet my gaze.
"I am sorry" He said holding his gaze on me. An Alpha saying sorry. What was happening.
"Sage" Mother spoke break me from the man's gaze.
"This is Maxwell," she pointed at the man beside me.
" And his mother Stephanie" she told me point to the woman beside her.
"Nice to meet you people" I said giving a lazy hand shake to Stephanie and Maxwell.
Maxwell seemed to jump at my touch. What was this guy's deal?
"Do you remember anything sweetie" Mother asked walking to me.
"No all I remember is a wolf on top me ready to cut my throat" I said. Maxwell let out a low growl when I said that.
"Okay honey hold still" Mother told me and I obeyed. It was my first lesson from her, how to stay absolutely still.
"Operan" Mother said and she touched my temple. As soon as did a flash of images invaded my thoughts. The words Maxwell said the spell I cast on him. It all came flooding back. A few seconds later mother stepped back and looked at me.
"Hell no" I said walking by all three of them to the swinging door. The all followed me into what I can assume is the kitchen.
"Nope, this is not happening" I said looking at mother.
"Yes it is Sage, and it is true" she said winking at me.
"This not happening" I repeated to myself.
"I am not even 18 yet Mother" I said looking at her.
"You wolf knows after 18 witches know after 17 dear. You forget your half witch" she said smiling at me.
"Nope" I said pace next to the wall.
"Let your magic out dear" Mother said stepping back.
"You two should also step back" she told me and they both ran behind her.
I took a breath and allowed it all to flow out. Then I accessed all my power. And the unknown voice spoke.
"Where is my mate" I said waiting for someone to step up.
"I am right here" Maxwell said cowardice
"Don't be afraid Mate I can't hurt you" I said ushering him to come.
"Hello" Maxwell said looking down at me.
I could feel the bond starting to form. I cupped his face in my hands.
"Your cute" I said gazing into his eyes. I could tell he was scared of me. He felt my true power. It scared many people including my father.
"I must go now Cuteness." I said and he blushed his cheeks.
"Well that's wonderful" I said letting go of the mans face.
"Are you okay, Stephanie?" I asked. She looked like she had seen a ghost. Then just as she was about to speak she was falling to the ground. Thankfully mother caught her.
"She is fine," mother said putting her a chair.
"She couldn't handle your power" Mother said. I sense it was alot more than just her. This is going to be a wonderful stay.