U got sum explaing to do!!

''Well yes and no-"WHAT DO U MEAN WE DIDNT FINISH SCHOOL EXPLAIN!!" "Do you guys always talk in unison?" the girl you know as Lillie asked "Yes bitch now leave before i give u a avada kadavra to remember or you wont because you'll be dead haahaha "Alright just i want you three to meet me in my dorm tonight i just have to talk and ask some question i will not be any harm i promise" "she seems alright y/n maybe we should give her a chance" said Mattheo "Fine but Mattheo lend me ur ear for a minute I MAKE THE DECIONS IM THE OLDEST AMD EVEN IF YOU TRY TO RUN FATHER PUT A CURSE ON OUR MARKS YOU GOT THAT I love you brothers now off to the lab thingy magicy"

"what is this stuff?" asked Tom "MERLINS BEARD LOOK THEO TOMMY LOOK!!" you shouted you pointed at a hammer "What muggle thing is this " A hammer" peter answered your question "OH we use magic with everything or Y/n uses her hand because she can make things float make balls of energy etc with her hands" Tom and Theo said.

"right now Yn please lay on the bed" "HOW SAE IS THIS?????" you tom and mattheo said cling on to each other "Completely safe with the help of hank" aid the professor. you stepped up and on to the bed, you breathed as the machine was placed on your head you closed yur eyes and saw black a electricity ran through your body and then..............

well what do u think should happen