what do you want?

Hello my lemons I do hope you enjoy this, since it a little longer than usual.

- leaving where left off-
No one pov

Well not everyone was asleep drista was still awake, she couldn't sleep after what shroud said and then she heard a knock at the door she was hesitant to open it but she did.

She opens the door to see the only person she wish she didn't see right now.

'what are you doing here... XD..'

79 words

That all for this chapter I do hope you enjoy it will be longer next chapter baii my lemons

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Heheh you didn't think I would leave you guys hanging would you?
Anyway back to the story.

'XD why the hell did you go up to shroud, you scared for goodness sake' I said pissed off at him.
'what I can't visit, plus I like the kid-' he quickly got cut off by a sleep shroud holding his plushie walking in saying ' Drista what are you doing awake it early, papa isn't even up yet' he said while rubbing his eyes.

:It's nothing bud just go back to bed-' she got cut of by XD
'hey kid my name is XD you wanna hang later don't worry I know you papa and actually Dritsa is my sister soo' XD said as info as he could

'uhm no thank you mister I appreciate the suggestion tho, goodnight Drista and XR. Shroud said quickly trying not to sound rude.

Drista was still trying no to laugh because XD just stood there shocked at what he said, and after a few minutes they heard his door close.
'XD why do you want the kid anyway, last time I checked you didn't like kids' she said confused because he literally almost killed a kid last time he met one.

'i don't know if I am completely honest, but when I first met him he was completely sweet as well as tommy and I guessed I just haven't seen people like that in like a couple of years sooo, I guess you can say I like this family and have a soft spot for the kid. XD said clearly not bothered that his sister heard it.

But Dritsa on the other hand was shocked at what he said since he didn't think XD would be the soft one but you know you learn something new everyday.

After a a whole they finally stopped talking and XD finally let drista to be able to touch tommy and ∆¶×÷π√• but she asked XD if she could go into he past and see how tommy and ∆¶×÷π√• became so close and XD said became so close and XD agree d since he also wanted to know as well.