⌇⌗ 𝚉𝙴𝚁𝙾

▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁

"alright, everyone. gather around ... we have a new member." pein, the leader of the akatsuki, said. 

after they listened to his order, one person spoke up. " is it a hot bitch?!" the grey-haired male smugly asked. 

"tobi asks if its a girl?"

"let's see if they'll have the same opinion as me on art, un!"

"come in." pein disregarded their questions/statements, and as if on cue, a [h/c] female walked in. 

 she wore the casual shinobi pants, mesh shirt - showing her black laced bra underneath - , and shinobi sandals. she had a few piercings; a silver small hoop on her left ear and a silver piercing on her nose. lastly, a mask that covers half her nose, up. ( like the masks in a masquerade ) her mask was dark-blue with a few white/silver, tiny stars. representing the night sky.

"HOT DAMN!" once again, the gray-haired one shouted as he shamelessly checked out the newcomer while the other members just side-eyed him with disgust. 

"the names, [y/n]! hehe.." she childishly snickered, placing a hand on her hip. [y/n] looked around, eyes lingering on the one with an orange colored mask more.

"TOBI THINKS [Y/N]-CHAN IS PRETTY!!" the masked man shouts as he runs up to [y/n] and hugs her.

"thanks ♡ ! [y/n] thinks tobis handsome also!" tobi had stopped hugging her so they both got caught up in a conversation - both looking like friends that haven't seen each other in a while. but in reality, they act the same so it's not that hard to become friends.

the blond akatsuki member just froze up.

"NOO! NOT ANOTHER TOBI!?"

▁▁▁▁▁▁