n side

A/n: IM BACK BITCHESSSSS ENJOY THIS V SMUTTY ONE-SHOT BASED ON THE SONG 'n side' BY STEVE LACY ITS VERY GOOD I DONT LIKE STEVE LACY AS A PERSON BUT HIS SONGS MAKE MY TOES CURL EVERYTIMEEEE
enjoy loves,
xoxo liah 🌸
WARNINGS:
this one-shot will include an established relationship, cursing, dom is a soft dom el oh el, y/n is submissive, slight hitting, soft degration , cum, lots of dirty talk, and aftercare 🙀
okay now enjoy the story 😈

|y/n's pov|

it was just me sitting alone in our apartment. dom had been out all day doing god knows fuckin what. being completely honestly the nigga has been pissing me off all week. smart ass remarks about stupid shit like what i wear to the waterpark with my friends. like do u want me to just cut my fuckin tits off dominic? exactly stupid ass nigg-

"y/n? where u at mamas?", i heard his soft voice coming from the front door. since i was in our bedroom i just ignored him and pretended to sleep. i heard his footsteps coming in the room.

"babyyyy why u sleepin girl? wake that ass up. we gotta talk", he said standing right over me.

"ugh whatchu want?", i said obviously annoyed.

"why did u have that phone off? why u been missing my calls mamas? what was u doing?", i looked up at him confused. then realizing. my fuckin phone was dead and i couldn't be bothered to charge it....awwww shit

"i asked you a question baby. now answer", he said stern. i sat up and rolled my eyes replying with a simple "why u care?"

"why do i care? are you fuckin stupid? you've been inna mood all fuckin week and now u pretending i ain't been calling that ass all muh fuckin day?", i looked at him. he placed his hand on my cheek.

"my phone was dead dom i swear", i said grabbing his wrist as his hand went to my throat.

"mhm. what were you doing y/n?"

"baby i just told you-", he cut me off with,"you just gon lie to me like that y/n?"

"lying about what? who u think i'm fuckin? go on head go thru my phone. won't find shit. even tho u suck ass cheeks im still stuck with u", i said angrily. he just smirked.

"imma fuck that attitude outta you mamas",the sentence made my panties dampen instantly. his hand persisted on my throat as he kissed my neck roughly. soft moans and curses coming out of my mouth. then he bit my neck slightly, but enough to leave a nasty purple bruise. he backed away snickering then took my hand and led it to his belt buckle. i took the hint and unbuckled it teasingly, not breaking eye contact. taking his hard cock out he hissed slightly, head tipping back as i stroked it slowly.

"don't fuckin stop baby. too fuckin good",he mumbled to himself more than to me.

"mmm yeah? how good am i baby?", i said looking up innocently.

"so fuckin good, too good. gotta keep these pretty holes to myself mamas", i shifted around trying to get friction from something and dom instantly noticing.

"aww baby girl needs some attention? that pretty pussy begging to be touched ain't it?", i just nodded blindly as he took his hand and grabbed my chin facing my gaze toward his face.

"now stroke that shit y/n you know better"

"yes sir", he hummed to himself as i kept stroking a slow pace. he was almost thrusting into my hand when he grabbed my hand and gestures toward the floor in front of the bed. i obliged and got onto my knees dom sitting in front of me.

"what u gon do mamas?"

"make you feel good baby"

"and how will u do that?"