CONFESSION

After Brody was done beating his meat to the thoughts of Angelo's smooth, luscious cheeks he went to the phone in the kitchen to call the local Pizza Hut to order some food, but he wasn't sure what to get, so he went to go ask Angelo.

"Hey Angie?" Brody said

"Yo" Angelo replied

"What do you want from Pizza Hut?" Brody asked.

"Hmm let me think. Let's get a big dinner box with pepperoni pizza, cheese bread and chicken alfredo." Angelo replied

"But I want spaghetti!!" Brody whined.

"Too bad Brody. I'm the one with the money in this place. Not you." Angelo said sternly.

"Plus I know you love a thick and creamy Alfredo sauce." Angelo said seductively.

"Yeah you're right I do! I'm just not a big fan of Pizza Huts Alfredo sauce." Brody said blushing.

"Well Brody too. Fucking. Bad. I saw what you did earlier and I know what you were thinking about when you did it, so I suggest that we get the Alfredo before your whole family knows you jerked off to the thought of my ass." Angelo said threateningly.

"O-o-ok I'm sorry Angie we'll get the Chicken Alfredo" Brody said with fear in his voice.

Brody picks up the phone calls Pizza Hut and makes the order. After about 40 minutes the pizza arrived at the apartment. Brody called Angelo to the dinner table to come eat, but Angelo didn't come. Brody had to call him 3 more times to the dinner table before he actually came and sat with him at the table.

"Wow! No one out pizzas the hut! Right Angelo?"Brody said after a long period of silence.

Angelo didn't not respond. They finished eating their food and then they both sat on the couch together.

"Hey...Uhh sorry for yelling at you earlier Brody."Angelo said apologetically.

"No worries Angie. I kinda deserved it."Brody said in a reassuring tone.

"No you didn't Bro." Angelo said.

"Anyway bro I've got something to tell you." Angelo said blushing.

"What is it Angie?" Brody asked.

"I think im falling in love with you Brody!" Angelo said with all his courage.

"Angelo. I love you." Brody said moving in for a kiss.

They both made out with each other for about 2 minutes before they stopped.

"Brody. Wanna sleep together tonight?" Angelo asked.

"Yes I would love that Angie." Brody said as he smiled.

That night Angelo's room was still and silent; as for Angelo's pillow it was lonely and had 2 cold sides that wouldn't be touched until the next day.