On my own

Let me start by saying I forgot where Kevin and Kierra lived lol. So if y'all remember please comment.  Vote💕

3 Days Later
*knock knock knknock*

"Hey, it's not much but this is all we have left. I suggest applying it with a swab that way you don't wast any."

"Okay thank you so much Kell." He handed what was left of his rash ointment for Kairo. With me running through bushes and sleeping outside these last few nights he has definitely caught poison ivy and mosquito bites. My poor baby has been miserable and crying nonstop.

"You can come in if you'd like. I waved for Markell to come inside my motel room.

"Okay," He takes a seat on the dusty wooden chair that can fall apart any second. "I'm so glad I found you. It's super hard to find anyone who speaks fluent English around here. I feel like such an outcast and crazy."

"Trust me I understand." We shared a laugh. After rubbing Roro down I put on his long sleeve onesie, laid him down making sure to prop his head up and gave him his bottle.
"He should be out in 10 minutes." Kell said.
"Definitely" I replied and we laughed. There was a good silence shortly after.

"Look, it's really not my buisness but may I ask what your running from. Or who?"

"What makes you think I'm running from something " I snapped.

"Your in a whole other country, and can't speak their language at all, you've been wearing the same clothes since you first checked in here and your in this crusty motel."

"Your here too. So I should be asking you the same thing." I replied.

"Actually Im working undercover. There a cartel here by the name of Años Lèsolès. The've killed 18 of our agents over the last 4 years, and the move locations as soon as we get onto them."

"Geez, that's crazy. And dangerous. You are truly brave"

" yes, you could say that, I need justice for my baby sister. I feel like I owe it to her." His smile faded into sadness as he hung his head low.

"I'm so so sorry for your loss. I'm sure she's in heaving watching and guiding over you."

"I wish I was able to do the same for her. I should've been there. It should've been me." Tears began to flow from his eyes. I walked over to him and hugged him caressing his back.

*Knock Knock*
Fear shot through my entire body as I watched the door scared to open it. Kell grabbed my hand, signaling me to hush and pointed to the bathroom door. I grabbed the sleeping Kairo and stood in the shower.

.....
"No, I'm sorry there must be a mix up. There's no one here but me, and soon to be a prostituta" I heard Kell say, but I could barely hear who was at the door.

"No problem, no problem."
He came into the bathroom and motioned for me to come out.

"So, do you want to tell me who that was and what's going on?" He stood on the wall with his arms crossed.

"Okay, So long story short, I'm married to a man named Kevin. He cheated on me with an ex and she became obsessed, kidnapped and killed our baby girl. I was hurt and vulnerable, then I ended up having an affair with his older brother Jayceon. I wanted to end the affair and make things right with my husband but his brother took me and brought me here.
He's not the same person, he's aggressive and heartless now. I got tired of the abuse, and I'm going to find my way back to the states. Now hearing myself say it all out loud is absolutely humiliating." I sobbed.

He walked over and embraced me into his arms, as I cried and cried. He backed away and held my chin up to look at him.

"Don't worry, I'll have you on a flight back in about 2 days. I just have to run it through my boss."

"Really?" I hugged him excitedly.

"I get to see my parents, and my friend and my family. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you" I spoke with joy.

"Your welcome" he laughed. "Now you get some rest, and in the morning I'll send up breakfast for you. He smiled, and grabbed his sweatshirt and left out.

The Next Morming
"Mommy's coming roro" I shouted as I was hustling to finish applying lotion to my skin. I threw on a robe and flew out the bathroom to pick him up.

"Shhhhhh" I coed and gently shook him so he could calm down. It was then a knock at the door. I looked through the peek hole and see this talk bald white man. I tried my best to use my man voice. " uhhhh who is it".

"Breakfast for Markell". I opened the door and collected the bag.

"Thank you" I told him.  I emptied the bag, and there was blueberry waffles, kairo's favorite and French toast, eggs, sausage, and 2 bottles of apple juice. I reached back in the bag for napkins but there was an envelope.

I opened it, and it was 2 one way tickets to Florida. And a good amount of hundred dollar bills. It was a not which read

Hey Kierra,
I hope all is well and y'all are enjoying breakfast. There are 2 tickets to Florida. I tried for NYC but my boss said their heavily secured and TSA will want to look into your arrival. So you guys will take the flight to Florida and with the money in the envelope take another plane to your local airport or you could take trains and busses if you really want to keep a low profile. It's up to you. At 5:20 Amelia will be outside in a black Escalade. And she will drive you to the airport,and see that you check in and make it into the plane. Best of luck to you and your son. And thank you for your kind words and a listening ear. I truly appreciate. And hope to be in touch soon.

Yours Truly
-Markell
I smiled an placed everything back into the envelope. I began cutting up my sons food into smaller bites and helped him to eat. After feeding Kairo I pulled out 2 of his light up toy animals and had him play with it while I ate and cleaned up.

When I was done I, laid in bed and cuddled with Kairo as we both slept.