1.

"Fuck."

You breath heavily placing your head on his chest as sang-woo patted your head with his chest rising up and down. Your back covered in cold sweat and sweat dripping off your forehead. His dick still inside you, you layed on him with eyes closed.

"When are you gonna see your mom?" You asked looking up at his sharp features tracing your thumb pad on his lips. He sighed heavily before opening his eyes, looking straight into your orbs.

"I don't know." You hated this , his blunt reply annoyed you but you couldn't bring him to speak more when his life is already messed up. "But I'll see if i can." you nodded.

"I'm gonna get clean up now." You declared before standing up from him but before you could he held your waist lightly. You looked at him with furrowed eyebrows as confusion took over you.

"Don't, i wanna do it again." You looked down before looking up and nodding.

This was your routine getting fucked by him. You don't want do this without any feelings, no emotion just simply fucked. You're tired of this, you're tired of waiting for him. Waiting for him to return the same feelings you have for him. Love.

It wasn't love at first sight, your feelings for him developed gradually. It developed when he first asked for this, when he slowly and softly fucked you not to invade your personal space.

He pushed his hips forward rolling his dick inside you, making you close your eyes tightly in immense pleasure, it was so blissful. You sat on his waist, putting hands on his chest as you rode him with moans.

He couldn't suppress the moans, whilst you rocked on him. Suddenly he latched your lips on his lips sucking harshly. You let out a loud moan in his mouth as he suddenly hit your G-spot. The saliva dripping from your mouth to his whilst he licked your tongue, his hands working on your breasts.

•••

"It will be 200 won." The cashier told as you nodded and pulled out the cash but before you could hand him, a small kid snatched it away running off. Your eyes widened as you froze for a minute before coming into senses and running behind him.

Sprinting to the Direction he went you quickly dodge every person/thing in between. Following him you came across a dark alleyway panting before it. Your shadow was unofficially visible through the street lamp.

"H-hey! Boy gimme back my money o-r else I'll call the police!" You yelled out to him but due to your unlucky day there came no reply. You sighed heavily before walking out of the alleyway.

"Sweetheart?" Came out familiar deep voice. You turned around confused on why the person would be here at this late and far from where he lives.

"Sang-woo?"

There he stood, cho sang-woo in dark street , street light showing off on his face. It seemed as dream he was standing there instead of somewhere finding money. What you noticed after scanning him was the suitcase in his right hand and a small visible smile and a dark crimson red cheek bleeding.

It was funny how he was your boss whilst you were his secretary but after his company's loss, you are here as his fake girlfriend to please his needs, and to show his old mother.

"What are you doing here ,darling?" It was sweet how he used these lovely words but you weren't sure if they were really meant.

"I-, a boy stole my 500 won and ran off to here, but i just can't find him now. What are you doing here?" You asked raising an eyebrow as he chuckled before walking towards you slowly.

He came to stop in front of you with a small sweet smile before he caught you off gaurd by lifting you up in his arms hugging you tightly. You were extremely shocked on his affection but hugged him awkwardly.

"What happened sangwoo-" he cut you off by placing you down and pulling you into passionate kiss. The moment it fell he pulled her into him. Onto him. With both arms. Your chest pressed against his, you wanted to get a better look at sang-woo's too-dark eyebrows, you wanted to admire his sharp cat like eyes.

His lips were soft, almost silken, and pillowy against your own. You could feel the soft tickle of his breath beneath your nose, fingers carding through his hair as you two breathed each other in.

Maybe time stopped when his lips met yours, but the flutter only intensified. Your heart pounded in your chest as your knees got weaker. You could only focus on how soft he felt against your mouth, how additively​​​​​ he invaded all your senses.

"I wanna tell you something important." He spoke with a eye smile after pulling and still hugging. You nodded in confusion.

Heyooo wassup!
So here's the first chap. Of stay with me forever! Playlist will be out soon! Don't forget to vote and comment!
Lovee yaa
Cya
<33