The door and doll

Welcome to my fanfiction for this au, I looked it up and there was like only 2 fanart that was there so I decided "hey I want this au to pop off" and here I am, this will have some art in it for your viewing pleasure and the first but will be just a rewrite of the intro cutscene as seen above, and I'll be referring the doll maker aka the other mother aka other (insert brother that's the other mother you gotta read to find out it's at the end of the chapter) as "hands" for surprise
____________________________________

*no one's pov*
A lone window starts off our story as a doll of a girl with a blue dress long brown hair and a flower in her hair floats in, needle like hands grab the doll placing it on the work table. The hands grab a pair of scissors starting to cut the dress off the doll discarding the old fabric.

The needle hand grabs a piece of the wool hair and starts pulling it out row by row till none was left the flower going with leaving the doll bald, the coloured buttons strings were cut as the hand took the old buttons throwing them away, next the hand grabbed a tool and used it cutting open the dolls mouth tipping it emptying the doll of the Cotten contents.

The doll was then turned inside out and filled with new sand, after being placed down the hands grabbed a needle and thread sewing up the mouth keeping the new sand inside, once done the hands pulled open a draw full of buttons that were different sizes, colour and shape, the hand hovered over some of them before graving a pair a brown buttons placing them on the doll sewing them on.

The hands grabbed a tool using it to place brownish black wool to the bald doll making sure it's head was now covered in wool to look like hair, scissors then cut black leather fabric as the hands pin the fabric into a leather coat before starting an old sewing machine sewing up coat.

After some time of this sewing clothes process, the hands placed a pair of sunglasses on the dolls shirt before lifting it up and sending it through the window once again

/////////////////////////////////////////////////
(Now in real time with the matsu's)
*3rd person pov*

"SHUT UP SHITTYMATSU!!!" The voice of the fourth eldest yelled before slamming the door, the second eldest stood there in shock, all he did was ask if his brother wanted to do anything with him tomorrow as he hadn't been having any luck with the karamatsu girls lately. He sighed heading down stairs to join the rest of his brothers at the table for dinner, He tried joining the conversation but failed since he would always be ignored, he sigh eating quietly looking at his plate, they all went to the bathhouse soon after, he still tried to join the conversation but it still failed, he gave up this time as he soaked in the water.

'Why won't they at least talk to me, or just tell me not to talk is better then being ignored' karamatsu thought as they finished up at the bathhouse, trailing behind his brothers on the walk home, feeling lonely and ignored 'I really wish someone would talk to me'

/////////////////////////////////////////////////
Next day
*karamatsu pov*
After a horrible nights sleep I make my way downstairs for breakfast waking into the living room "Ah good morning my Buraza (this is his English) did you sleep well?" I ask waiting for a response........ nothing.....like normal, I sigh sitting down starting to eat deciding to try and drown my sadnesses in my food before the door to the kitchen opened "hey neets"

I lift my head and at the door was mommy "hello mommy what can we do for you" I say with a confident smile, "look I need you 6 to help clean the place up, and get rid of thing you don't need, and that means that someone has to clean the back room" mommy said, we all shiver hearing back room since no one's touched it in years "let's have karamatsu do it" "Ehh!!?" I look back at osomatsu who suggested me to clean it "ok then karamatsu and someone else" mommy said and I sighed in relief to not be stuck with that room alone