What You Love About Them

Steve - His hair obviously. His hair is the single most magnificent thing ever to exist on this planet and you never wanted him to change it. It was just so soft and fluffy and you just couldn't help but run your fingers through it every time you saw him. Though admittedly, his hair looked the best to you when he just came out of the shower and it was all floppy and cute.

Eddie - What was there not to like about Eddie. He was weird for starters which meant that there as never a boring day in your relationship. He was caring enough to always check if you were okay and if not would find ways to cheer you up. He was also drop dead gorgeous which was just the icing on the cake for you. You'd always remember the time he showed up at your house at 3 in the morning and drove you out of town just so the two of you could try what was allegedly the worlds best 'American-Italian' ice-cream. Why your parents weren't too happy about you disappearing it was certainly a night to remember.  Overall it was never a dull day when you were with him and that was probably what you loved the most.

Max - You loved her sarcasm. She was such a sarcastic shit and you adored her for it. It provided you endless entertainment and you found it attractive that a person could be so quick-witted. You especially loved it when she used her sarcasm to defend you because in the least cliché way possible having her there to rescue you was pretty damn attractive.

Peter - You loved how protective he was. He never wanted you to get into trouble with your dad, he never wanted you to wander around the lab in case you got hurt and he never left you on your own if you were feeling scared. This particularly warmed you heart because he wasn't exactly a people person yet he always went out of his way to make you feel happy.

Robin - You loved her little rants, the way she's babble on endlessly when she got excited over something or was worried. You thought was adorable how fast her mind worked and loved being there to always reassure her. You especially loved when she's get going on something completely random like why the moon landing was fake or why Tom Cruise in top Gun was surprisingly attractive for a lesbian such as herself.

Will - You loved the way his eyes lit up when he talked about Hawkins. You knew that while he may have had some rough times there, it was his true home and he had some great times with his friends there. The little smile that would appear on his face when he talked about his adventures with his friends was something you cherished.

Lucas - You loved the was he's whip out his little sling-shot at the sight of any danger. You'll always remembered the time you heard and odd noise coming from outside your window and so Lucas launched a rock out side with his slingshot. It hit your dad in the head and he had to be taken to A&E and Lucas didn't stop apologising for weeks.

Dustin - You loved how he was always right in pretty much every situation ever. It saved you time coming up with plans or theories of your own which left you to use your brain power for more important things like being awesome at Mario.

Nancy - You loved her dedication to everything and how fearless she could be sometimes. When all the shit went down last summer she wasn't afraid to jump in head first and try and solve the problem at hand. You really admired that about her and thought it awesome.

Jonathan - You loved how protective he was of his little brother. He would literally do anything for Will and that made you smile. You loved how he talked about Will as though he was the greatest person ever to walk the Earth.