Chapter Two - Forgotten

Hey, I'm back, I'm sorry this has taken so long. I actually got locked out of this account and it has been a pain to get back into but I'm back now! I really hope you enjoy this new chapter. Hopefully you still want to read it. I know it's been a while since TF:RID has aired so, just let me know. Also I'm also starting a second story! So if you'd like to check that out the would be amazing! Once again let me know! Enjoy!

Bumblebees core felt warm as the whiteout blocked the teams vision Strongarm approached Bumblebee, Sideswipe close behind. "Lieutenant. Are you sure we should be out here right now, with this kind of weather surly it would cause damage?" She asked as she held herself, the cold getting to her a bit. She watched her commander noticing the cold was not affecting him as much. Sideswipe practically clung to Strongarm, hoping she would be warm enough. "Bee, did fixit give you a location or is this pod thing just nearby somewhere." He asked his voice chattering as if he was freezing to death.

Bumblebee didn't respond to his team right away, he couldn't help the feeling something was off. The cold usually affected him but it wasn't, not yet anyway, he had a feeling it wouldn't. His teams voices were nothing but mumbles in his receivers as he slowing lifted his servos flexing them out and looking at the top and bottom of his palms. His optics looking at it with confusion riddled on his face plate. "Lieutenant!" Strongarm voice broke through as Bumblebee snapped back to reality. ''What? Ah right, no." Bumblebee paused for a moment before addressing his team again. ''Strongarm. You search west for about 2 clicks and Sideswipe you search east." He commanded pointing them to the directions. ''The pod is nearby, if you see it call in with location and do not approach. We don't know who is in there and they could be dangerous. Not all the Decepticons from 4 years ago were captured. Soundwave is an optimal example." Bumblebee seemed to ignore the questions he was asked as he walked off north. "Okay Lieutenant." Strongarm didn't question further as Bumblebee walked off. Sideswipe looked confused as he looked as Strongarm, she just gave him a small shrug before walking west to look for the pod.

Bumblebee seemed distant as he walked forward scanning the surrounding area, he tried to shake the feeling that something was different, however he couldn't, it didn't feel like a bad different but it was different. The white out persisted as Bumblebee focused on his scanner hoping to receive a ping of any kind. Five minutes went by as nothing pinged back, Bumblebee started to feel it was maybe a lost cause, a beacon that had just broken off during decent to earth. The hope of redemption and justice seemed to slowly fade away. Turning Bee slightly sore, he hoped maybe the others were having more luck.

.........

Sideswipe moved east annoyed and grumbling to himself. Why did he have to come along, it's cold and if his paint gets frost bite and peels he will now be happy. He couldn't transform and make this quicker the snow was too deep for his wheels.

He was having no luck, all the mech was running into along his path were angry polar bears that happened to be nearby, he was chased away on many occasions. "Aw come on, leave alone already!" Sideswipe panicked as yet another polar bear ran at him cubs in tow. He was surprised by just how much dedication this polar bear had to fend him off. The size difference alone would have stopped him from doing anything, but it persisted for a good half a click before relinquishing and walking away from his path. "Finally." He groaned, he was looking to see if his scanner had picked anything up along the way of his run away from maternal instincts. Nothing still a colourless screen, sending out a signal in hopes of a response.

He then came across a predicament, the ice and snow had stopped as his direction was now blocked by ice cold water, he didn't want to get wet, but if it meant that Bumblebee was happier after it then he'd be fine with it. Also if Strongarm found out he never followed orders and stopped three quarters of the way he'd be in for a 'write up' even though he isn't a cadet or in the academy. But he was part of the team and Bumblebee had given him the benefit of the doubt after Strongarm had pulled him through the space bridge to earth. They were the family he didn't have. So he had to do it for them. He was mustering up the courage to jump.