Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

Ugh! I cannot get out i swear i want to k*ll that cat!!! "HEY DEMON CAT THINGY!" I scream suddenly i hear HIM at my door "Yes beautiful?" That monster whisperd "When can i get out!" I ask angerly he didn't reply to me, what does he want??? "listen beautiful you belong to me and i WILL own you, Because you are my mate and you belong to me NO ONE ELSE..." he explained "But why me???" i asked scaredly "because you are beautiful and i want you no one else" he said again i sigh and put my head at the back of the door and sob he walks away i hear the tap, tap, tap, of his shoes, i scream and sob bang on the door but nothing happens so i hit the door as hard as i can breaking it a bit i stay silent while sliping through the door i run out of the mall and go to my house hid in my house, i turned to the bathroom and hid quickly i heard some weird ear spliting screech suddenly i saw a black blurr RUNNING past my house i locked the door and window then hid, i heard him slink into my house, he turned my house inside out looking for me! I heard the tapping of his shoes getting close to the bathroom...

Cartoon cats POV

Is she in here? I smell her near...I bang on the door "OPEN THE DOOR Y/N!" I yell no reply "I WILL NOT ASK AGAIN!" Still no reply I burst the door down and...No one there, Where is she? I run out the house and down the street shes no where near, the smell gets further and further...

(Part 4 coming soon!

Words: 303)