Prologue

Living under the world i never wanted to be in. Anger, madness and even hatred already marked inside of me.

Having a broken family lead me into being one of them. Being one of those who i know will only caused me trouble. But i don't care even if it kills me. As long as i think i'm with those who can always be at my back
giving me the support i always wanted- i can already leave everything behind.

But that was 'was'. A past that can't never be put in the present nor future when the trust i give to them just went to the trash the time i need them at my back.

Everyone betrayed me. All of them- even those who i think will always be at my side tried to slowly kill me inside until i bleed the hell out.

Natauhan ako. My mind went blank and everything inside of me started to feel numb. Sinira nila ang tiwala ko at sinira nila ako. Everyone turn their backs at me the time i was almost killed by those criminals.

Walang nakinig sa akin- walang ni isang naniwala kahit pa man ang taong naging kasama ko na nuon pa man ay mabilis na tinalikuran ako.

My life became like a trash. Ako ang biktima pero ako ang nakulong.

Ako ang taong nag bayad sa mga kasalang kailan man ay hindi ko ginawa.

And because of those shitty things that happened to me lead me to become one. To become the Significant me and to started acting like the person who i thought i will never be.

Natuto akong maging maka sariling tao.

I became a fighter.

Fearless that can't never be frightened from anything.

I became more unpatient to the point that i'm always out of control.

I learn how to use a gun, to relode it or even use it to kill someone.

Everything inside of me totally become numb from all the pain that i suffered.

Naging iba ako.

Nag tayo ng malaki at matibay na harang sa harap at likod ng isip at puso ko upang maiwasan na pakinabangan pa ito ng ibang tao, at tsaka tinayuan ng napaka liit na pinto at nilagyan ng sobrang laking kandado.

I started to become wise. And even show everyone how important i am to just lost by someone.

Tinuruan ko silang galangin at tingalain ako.

I teach them how to respect and kill people without hesitation.

I show them no mercy to show me what i wanted to see.

To prove them that no one can ever down me, as long as i'm standing and looking down at them kneeling infront me-crying and begging to not be killed by Signigicant Clio Draven who happens to be the one and only hella me.

Clio Draven Lacroix-

Wait... Should i add the Madris?

Haha.

Funny.