chapter 1

⚠️This chapter includes:⚠️
Kissing
Lying
Sexual talk
LGBTQ+

The Start of a Whole New Story:

Izuku Midoriya (Deku) is a UA student that gets alot more attention than he would have liked, it's not like he hates it it's just that alot of boys and girls ask him out and harass him over and over again when he clearly said he wasn't interested.

One day Shoto Todoroki,a boy in Izukus class, pulled him into the FRONT of the class and said completely and utterly excited "Izuku,will you go out on a date with me?" Everyone was cheering and clapping and waiting at suspense while Izuku looked at Todoroki with an annoyed and kinda angry expression.

"No..." Izuku said loud enough so everyone could hear but to make sure Aizawa wouldn't wake up from his sleep. Everyone fell silent, "why?" Todoroki said angry and upset. "Because...." Izuku said nervously trying to think of an excuse "because I have a boyfriend!" Once that escaped his lips he felt relief from having to make an excuse. That all faded for a quick second when Todoroki said "who is it?".

Fudge! Izuku thought as he tried to think of Someone but couldn't so he decided to just grab a random boy he felt closest to him. Izuku grabbed the closest boy to him who happened to be Kaminari. "Kaminari! Kaminari's my boyfriend...." Izuku said holding onto Kaminari's arm. Shit shit shit! Izuku thought as he suspected to be doomed but that felling all faded as Kaminari said "yep!,he's my boyfriend!"

"Hahah yeah right, Prove it then Izuku" Todoroki Said ready to emplode. I was about to respond when Kaminari stepped in ,"ok! That's no problemo" Kaminari then turned to me , grabbed my chin and leaned in. All Izuku could focus on was Kaminari and his lips... Kaminari then pulled away and looked up to see everyone shocked and Todoroki looking like a tomatoe 🍅.

After the few more minutes of silence Izuku was thinking about how good a kisser Kaminari was , he wanted more , he needed more. Once he made up his mind he dragged Kaminari to the back of the room and started kissing him , Kaminari kissed back. Izukus hands were around Kaminari's in neck and Kaminari had his hands around Izukus waist.

While Kaminari and Izuku were kissing Kaminari picked Deku up and walked to his seat and sat down with Izuku in his lap,he then rested his head on Izukus shoulder.

"Kaminari?,can we talk in my dorm after class?" Izuku whispered. "Yes , also...I'm going to rail you.."  Kaminari said as a joke obviously "w-what does that mean?" Izuku asked confused and scared. "Nevermind , don't worry."Kaminari responded not wanting to scare the innocent boy.

_________________________

Because he was tired , by the time class was over Izuku had fell asleep in Kaminari's lap due to the comfort and warmth. So to avoid waking the sleeping boy , Kaminari held him in his lap and carried him back to the dormitory area where Izuku had woken up due to the noise. They got to Izukus dorm , "isn't your room soundproof Izuku?" "It is..."

Hi!,it's author-chan here and I would like to say thanks for reading this story and thanks if you don't hate because if I'm being honest I do expect hate,not only is my story crap!but Im such a bad writer! In fact Im in a program to help with writing so in my school's point of view I'm dumb!they aren't wrong though.
Also if you would like make sure to follow me or just go check out my other crap story's.

Quick thing to,if you wanna know who I fully ship since I do different one's, in my description on my account,you will find all the people I personally ship. Please don't hate on that either😅😅

Bye, author-chan out!