chapter 4

HI IM BACK AND IM READY TO START WRITING THIS STORY AGAIN.

3rd person pov:
Izukus eyes slowly started to flutter open as the early morning light hits his face. As soon as he opens his eyes he shuts them due to the brightness of the light. After a few seconds Izuku adjusted to the light and slowly got up to have a shower.

It's about 5:30 meaning he has about 2 hours to get ready for class. He spends 15m in the shower, spends 10m getting dressed,he spends 15m doing skincare,he spends 5m doing his hair, he spends 5m brushing his teeth.

Leaving him at 7 past 6. He then proceeds to jump back into bed and play on his phone while he has time left to spare. At 8:20 he gets up and packed his books, and then goes into the kitchen of the dorms and grabs a apple and a popper.( A popper is basically what we call a juice box in Australia lmao)

He leaves his dorm at 8:30 heading towards the classroom where he will soon meet his boyfriend.

When he gets to the classroom he is soon greeted by his squad. And finally his boyfriend.

"Hey babe, how you doing?😐"
"Oh nothing, I do have a question though"
"Hm, what's that?"
"W-well are you a v-virgin?"
*Silence*

"Yeah I am why?"
"Don't worry about it"
"....meh ok"
_________________________________________

Hi!, It's author-chan here and I would like to announce I'm back and I'm ready to start on this story again although I don't know how long will be between chapters.

I do know that this Story is only going to have a max of 15 chapters because I don't know what to add but other that that that's it and I hope you enjoyed this chapter but also I'm sorry it's short it's just that I only just got back so I'm sorry if I don't make long chapters yet

Anyway

-Author-chan out!😊