Kill her?

Trusting a person is a choice and she chose to trust him despite whatever he had done. Everything between them was going perfect like he wanted until the moment when she saw Justin. Although Michael covered it up with another lie, for some reason she couldn’t believe it especially when she started to notice Michael’s nervousness whenever she spoke about Robin.

His inconsistent behavior like sometimes he totally forgot about Robin and other times, he was more than sure of Robin’s arrival in their lives, was making her doubt him even more, added to the fact of his secret calls with Marcos. She could clearly understand that he was hiding something, the doubt that raised only after Justin’s visit as she started to observe his actions since then.

The constant lies even though they were not big enough to care about, and her suspicions, which were increasing a little by little, day by day, was making her go crazy, and many doubts began arising in her head for which she clearly had no answer.

At a certain point, she even felt Marcos being Robin and they both were hiding it from her for some reason. She knew it was a stupid thought as Marcos was older than him, and Robin was younger to Michael, but her craziness wouldn’t leave her alone.

She tried asking him about his behavior many times but he kept escaping and the serious as well as apologetic look from Michael whenever she went out in search of Robin was making it more suspicious to her. As she didn’t want to spoil his mood that would distract him from concentrating on his works, she decided to not make it complicated.

“Hey! What happened? Did you find him?” asked Guren sitting beside Rose.

She shrugged her shoulders, and faked a smile, saying “No!”

Guren held her hand, noticing the sadness on her face. When he was about to speak something, Rose interrupted “That’s fine. It’s not new for me. Going somewhere with the hope of finding Robin and return back disappointed.”

“Your wish is so strong. You’ll definitely find him.” Guren smiled.

She smiled back and held his hands, saying “Thank you.”

“You have been spending more time with Rose than me.” Michael interrupted, walking towards them.

“Because she is so sweet.” Guren replied.

He sat beside Rose, giving her his best smile, and then looked at Guren narrowing his eyebrows. “You talk to her so nicely, why don’t you behave like that with me?”

“I gave you the answer already.”

Michael rolled his eyes, and turned his face towards Rose, saying “Rose! Don’t spend too much time with him. He will brainwash you with his stupid words.”

“Oh hello! Hello! I’m still here.” Guren raised his eyebrows.

“Who cares!”

“You cannot command your girlfriend like that.” He protested.

Rose raised her palms, stopping them both. She then looked at Michael with a serious expression, saying “It’s his birthday, can you stop fighting with him at least today?”

“It’s okay. I am not as young as you to get excited on birthdays.”

“With these words, you cannot escape from giving party to both of us.” Michael raised his eyebrows.

“Yeah! Yeah! I know. We three will go out tonight.”

“Note it down old man, it’s my revenge time and I won’t sleep till I leave you with empty pockets.” Michael smirked and raised his hand for hi-fi which Rose reciprocated with a smile.