2 - Thea

A/N - Face claim for Theodora Hyde is Julia Roberts.

And finally, I have decided the faceclaim for Jackson Hyde is Colin Farrell.

TW - brief mention of sexual/intimate coercion.

_________________________

Giggling, little Tessa scampered away as her mother chased her around one of the small tables in the foyer of the New York sanctum. Jackson lovingly watched his wife, Thea, who possessed the same fiery auburn hair as their beloved daughter, pad after the young, excitable girl. A huge smile and a chuckle left him as he stood, watching them from the stairs until his partner snatched the girl up in her arms, pretending to gobble the child up by planting a plethora of kisses over her. Little Tessa laughed until her sides hurt with the ticklish feeling paired with the fun and yet nauseating way her mother held her.

"Mom! Mommy no!" She cried in sheer amusement.

"Oh but Mommy was looking for a tasty treat."

"I'm not food, Mom!"

"Not food?" Jackson questioned as he made his way down the stairs and over to the pair, looking at the two with a curious, mischievous smile, "Well, I think, this little wriggling thing here is...a sack of potatoes!"

And with that exclamation, Jackson gently snatched six-year-old Tessa from his wife and threw the girl over his shoulder. She shrieked with more bewildered laughter as she dangled over his shoulder, swaying as he stomped around like another faux monster.

"Daddy, daddy, I'm not food! I'm not a potato!"

"Say, Mrs Monster," Jackson spoke gruffly with a smirk, "You don't happen to hear a voice do you?"

"Hm, I don't know...where could that voice be coming from?"

"Over here, Mommy, Mommy! I'm not a sack of potatoes! It's me!"

With a giggle, Thea decided to let up, "I think that sound might be coming from your sack of potatoes."

"My sack of potatoes?"

"Yes!" Squealed Tessa.

"Well, now, let's see here..." Jackson removed Tessa from his shoulder and put her down again between himself and his wife, bringing his hands to his face in mock-horror when he saw little Tessa stood there, "Well, would you look at that! It's a Tessa!"

"Yes, it's me! It's me!" Tessa exclaimed, jumping up and down between them before hugging her mother's leg, "How didn't you see me?"

"It's hard to see you when you're in a sack of potatoes." Her mother said.

"But Mom, I wasn't in a sack of potatoes!"

"Huh, how strange." Jackson frowned, "Maybe our eyesight's going."