tyler

Tyler: *sitting in the principles office looking at my feet.

Principal: you know bullying is not tolerated in this school right.

Tyler: *i nod and keep looking at my feet*

Principal: i want you to leave meilin lee alone.. You hear me

Tyler: yes sir. *gets up and walks out of the room with my hands in my pockets*

Stupid mei... *my cheeks turn red with anger*

Mei mei: *smiling as i draw lisening to 4 town*

Tyler: *lisening to 4 town as well as my lips sing along with it*

Mei mei: *looks over at tylers drawing*

Tyler: *doesnt notice and keeps drawing mei mei with roses around her*

Mei mei: *looks away wide eye and moves away from tyler and goes to abby*

Abby: yo! *smiles*

Mei mei: tylers drawing me.

Abby: *looks to tyler as hes drawing with his thumbnail is in his mouth then he moves his hand under his chin to hold up his head as he adds detail to the picture*

Mei mei: does he like me? *looks to tyler my eyes sparkling a bit* wait *slaps my cheek* no. hes bullied me and made fun of me for everything. *eyes go back to sparkling* but he is cute.

Abby: are you okay?

Mei mei: yep. Im fine.

*after art class*

Tyler: *walks out the classroom as mei mei follows him*

Mei mei: *what am i doing*

Tyler: *goes into the bathroom and mei mei follows on accident* * i look back and see mei mei my eye widen* aaah!!

Mei mei: ah!! Im sorry im sorry!! *turns into a panda and runs away into the girls bathroom to calm down*

Tyler: jeez! What a weirdo.. *uses the bathroom as one of his buds stand next to him* what do you want..

Bud: nothin. I heard you screamin *uses the bathroom*

Tyler: *rolls my eyes* she followed me into the bathroom.

Bud: who?

Tyler: *looks to him* mei!

Bud: mei.... Mei lin lee!!?

Tyler: yep! *zips my shorts up and i go to the sink* *washes my hands* anyways its creepy you know.

Bud: *zips up my pants* totally *goes next to tyler*

Tyler: wash your hands dude. Its gross *dries my hands and leaves the restroom*

Bud: r-right *washes my hands*