just kidding

Tyler: *pushes mei away and i wipe my lips* what the heck! You just choked me to death. I dont know if you will kill me next! *pushes mei down on the ground* dont touch me loser *walks away my neck stinging* 

Mei mei: *looks at my hands and i tear up* *i stand up and go to the bathroom*

Tyler: *coughs up blood and i look to my hand* *calls my mom*

Tylers mom: *goes to pick up tyler and when i do we go to the hospital* so mei did this to you?

Tyler: yes.. *coughs up more blood and i look to the window with blood on my lip and chin*

Tylers mom: were almost their*

Tyler: *nods as i look out the window*

*mei mei*

Mei mei: im a monster!! *cries*

Miriam: we were trying to help but you were so mad.

Abby: yeah

Mei mei: i could have killed him.

*tyler*

Tyler: *in the hospital as they tell me this is normal. And that this will go away*

*next day at school*

Tyler: *coughsup blood in the middle of class and i look to my hand and wipe my mouth as my bud next to me looks to me* * i look to him* what?

Bud: are you dying!

Tyler: *covers his mouth* ssh! Shut up! No. im not dying

Bud: b-b-ut your coughing up blood. *he uncovers my mouth*

Tyler: its because of her *throws my pencil at mei and she looks back at me and i growl*

Mei mei: *goes to panda form and growls getting out of my chair*

Tyler: *my eyes go to fear and i look at her*

Mei mei; *scratches tylers stomach ripping his clothes*

Tyler: ah! *runs away and she runs after me* *i hide as she tries to find me* *blood goes down my side and i hold my side and look to my hand*

Mei mei: come out!!

Tyler: *looks at my hand and i stand up and tie my shirt around the deep scratch*

Mei mei: *looks around*

Tyler: *runs past mei as she notices and follows after* *i get to the office and lock the doors as she tries to scratch her way in* *i cough and my vision starts to go blank*

Principal: *tyler faints and i catch him seeing the cut and the blood* call 911 now!!

Teacher: *nods and calls and we stay in their*

*when the police come they take mei mei and they take tyler to the hospital*

Mei mei: mom i didnt mean to.

Mei's mom: no. where doing the ritual and your going to be a human. This is to much.

Mei mei : yes mom.

*They do the ritual and she has her black hair back*