Reality Warper Report 2

Reality Warper report number 9, from Jekyll C. Romance

Date:28/11/1996 

Location:U.S.A, New Jersey 

Power level:49%

Success rate:23/100

Recorder:not in use

I haven't actually used the Warper in a while, well for my santereds at least. Two days is a lot when it comes to the world of science. Within that time I have created around 3 new reports since I first used the machine. The academy has been keeping quite a close eye on my studies. And are even allowing me to run my own quantum physics class this Monday. I'm able to bring most of my equipment, however I'm not allowed to use the Warper itself. But that part was highly likely. I'm also not allowed to show the hair I got from my last test. They say it's too dangerous. I simply believe it's misunderstood. I ran some other test with the hair on two plants, a Venus fly trap, and a Rose. I made it into a serum, mixed with some steroids. Seeing as it could add some extra kick to the effects of whatever it can do. The Fly Trap didn't respond after a few minutes of injection. Until it grew some fur of its own. And it's fangs became real teeth. It also seemed to have a mind of it's own. It bite my arm. My finger is cut off, I manage, gluing it back on. It grew a pair of wolf eyes. Red and pale. I decided to take a few pictures, then lock it in a glass chamber for safe keeping. Afterwards I do the Rose. Nothing happens for the same amount of time as before. It then gets eyes, brown with a hint of green. It gets a pair of ears. And the same fur that the Fly Trap possessed before. It can't take like the other one could, but can understand me. And it causes less damage, still damage, but a good amount to be tolerated. I keep it out. After this the academy wanted me to keep anything related to testing. "Demon hair." Out of my studies. As of today not much happened, except for the destruction of parts of my lab. I turned on the Warper. Battery no longer clunks though, I redesigned it with a few of my pals and it works perfectly now. It's also solar powered, so no need to do testifying recharges. And the blue glow doesn't phase me.. Other than that, everything went just like before. It turned on, I put myself in my position. Then step though. I've proven it still works. I put myself in the  position. Dimension number 3-5678, Coordinates southwest 4,789. It opens back up again. I poke my hand through it, I feel nothing until I feel a soft string to fabric, they seem to be clothes. I work my way up to some horns. And then something comes out. It's a tall monster man. He seems to have a faint goatee, and some short of odd stench that marks around him. I try to speak among my gags of almost throwing up. He doesn't speak back. Instead he then flings me across the room, and hits me across my desk. Knocking over everything on it in the process. Before I could get up, I happened to  notice that he had already made a massive tear in my academy flag. I try to fight back in a fit of anger, I lose and go flying again. The finger I glued on from before, falls off. And my face cracks in half. I almost passed out from all the pain. But I'm able to throw on the fire alarm, nobody else is inside. Except for me, and maybe the janitor. But he doesn't leave, even if there was real fire. He says it is too much for his little legs to handle. The monster, whatever it is. Runs in fear back into the portal. With a trail of goo behind him from my broken lab. I get up, holding my head, and go to quickly turn off the Warper. I then get my finger. And fix myself up. I proceeded to make a note to myself. Today I had my greatest failure, and I shouldn't take my work lightly. This is not a game.