𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

The click of clock, The kiss of a girl

___________________________"tu seras toujours à moi chérie"

"tu seras toujours à moi chérie"

- Mattheo Riddle

One...
        Two...
                 Three...
                            Four....

I took a long drag from the joint sitting between my lips as a petite blonde girl worked her lips along my jaw and down to my neck kissing and sucking at the skin.

The blonde pulled away from my neck with swollen lips and a devilish grin.

"my dorm should be empty if you would like to join me there?"

I contemplated it, these girls know the score.They provide use to me and then get out of my face...

No strings attached.

If they were good enough I'd go back for more but 5 times out of ten they cry, they act hurt like the deserved more.

Like they deserved me to hold them all night and be there when they wake up.

Hell no.

I'll fuck them, grab my shit and leave.

"So what do you say"she whispered in my ear.

My mind swirled, the drugs affecting me more than I hoped.I rested my head on the back of the leather sofa in the middle of the common room exhaling the warm smoke from my throat.

It was your usual slytherin party, wasted horny teenagers in a room full of drugs and alcohol.I groaned when Evan approached me with an news paper in his hand.

"Your gonna want to see this"he handed me the newspaper and the front cover caught my attention.

My eyes jumped to different headings and words and photos.

Robbery at the Ministry

Ancient Artefact Stolen

Masked Robbers

Girl, long black hair

Tonight..

I threw the newspaper on the ground and walked out of the common room.I ran a frustrated hand down my face cursing under my breathe.